Hector, The Grand Oracle Priest of Gusto

HectorTheGrandOraclePriestofGusto.thumb.jpeg.317c720f17c01d06ef0f857baabbdb5c.jpeg

Hector, The Grand Oracle Priest of Gusto [WIND]

LV 9/Psychic/Synchro/Effect

ATK/2800  DEF/2000

1 WIND Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Gusto" monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 "Gusto" monster in your GY and 1 monster your opponent control; shuffle the first target into the Deck, and if you do, take control the second target's. This is Quick Effect while you control 3 or more "Gusto" monsters. Once per turn, if "Gusto" monster is Summons; this card gains 700 ATK until the end of this turn. If this face-up card you control would be destroyed by battle or by card effect; you can pay LP equal to this card Original ATK instead. You can only control 1 "Hector, The Grand Oracle Priest of Gusto".

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

I love how it fits in with the Gusto themes! I always loved their artwork. It seems like a cool card. I think a lot of people post "my monster can't be killed" effects, but I like that you give yours a serious cost. Nice work!

I agree about the cost of protection. Its pretty cool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KhyberX said:

How do you create the art to where it looks like Yu-Gi-Oh card art no on will educate me on how since I'm trying to create my own

I usually just try to look it up online, mostly devian art, but I also want to find an AI tool that will make it look realistic, but it is to no avail yet

2 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

I usually just try to look it up online, mostly devian art, but I also want to find an AI tool that will make it look realistic, but it is to no avail yet

NO AI Art is bad and is plagiarism and doesn't follow copyright laws you should already know this many artist hate it because there artwork gets stolen and trained on these AI you idiot your phrasing an copyright machine get a life AI lover I despise AI Art thankfully your going on my blacklist I can't stand AI Bros.

Good day fool, enjoy yourself.

39 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

NO AI Art is bad and is plagiarism and doesn't follow copyright laws you should already know this many artist hate it because there artwork gets stolen and trained on these AI you idiot your phrasing an copyright machine get a life AI lover I despise AI Art thankfully your going on my blacklist I can't stand AI Bros.

Good day fool, enjoy yourself.

Im sorry you are very angry about AI art. I wasn't going to sell any art or cards I make so I don't know how plagiarism comes into play at all. I also never said I love AI lol, and I hope you don't get mad at everyone that disagrees with you.

9 minutes ago, The2kGod Raah said:

Im sorry you are very angry about AI art. I wasn't going to sell any art or cards I make so I don't know how plagiarism comes into play at all. I also never said I love AI lol, and I hope you don't get mad at everyone that disagrees with you.

Actually seeing most of your other posts, I am now more curious why you hate AI so much, and that you hate people that use AI. Has something happened to you? Did someone steal something from your or hurt you in any way from AI? I am actually very curious, and on that note you must not like the AI generated Art for this site either.

17 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

Actually seeing most of your other posts, I am now more curious why you hate AI so much, and that you hate people that use AI. Has something happened to you? Did someone steal something from your or hurt you in any way from AI? I am actually very curious, and on that note you must not like the AI generated Art for this site either.

I've actually seen him use ChatGPT to write posts in other threads, so it's interesting.

The thing about using AI, is... people who hate it can only complain about it. There's no getting rid of it. No putting it back in the box. It's here and not going away, that's a fact. People can only adapt or complain.

5 hours ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

I've actually seen him use ChatGPT to write posts in other threads, so it's interesting.

The thing about using AI, is... people who hate it can only complain about it. There's no getting rid of it. No putting it back in the box. It's here and not going away, that's a fact. People can only adapt or complain.

Using ChatGpt and hating people that use AI is so funny. Can't we all just be happy for one another and progress. I am on a project that will use AI to help train pilots. Its not all bad and will be very useful

21 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

Using ChatGpt and hating people that use AI is so funny. Can't we all just be happy for one another and progress. I am on a project that will use AI to help train pilots. Its not all bad and will be very useful

If I'm 100% honest, I truly believe that AI will be the end of humankind. And even if it isn't, I think it will obsoletize us -- becoming better than us at everything we do. Not to get too grim or anything. But there's also no escaping it, and certainly no wishing it away. All we can do is use the benefits of it, and there are many. 

People always say you have to take the bad with the good, but I firmly believe the reverse is also true. You get to take the good with the bad. Just my opinion.