Blue-Eyes Will-o-Wisp: Support to Make Blue Eyes Meta?

I've been out of the Yugioh loop for a while now But I recently came back for Master Duel. Because I run a blue-eyes deck I'm always annoyed at how inconsistent the archetype can be, So I designed a single card I wish I had to play.  I'm going to post this here since I have no real idea of what the community considers strong, overturned, or weak anymore but this card was designed to be a constant, piece of easy to search support, and I designed it carefully to keep it archetype specific and limit its abuse. What do you guys think?

Blue-EyesWill-o-Wisp.thumb.jpeg.14769993f345bb21e2cd49159f944d5d.jpeg

Blue-Eyes Will-o-Wisp

ATK 0/ DEF 0

(This card is always treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster.)
This card can not be Banished face-down. To activate this card's effects:
● If this card is in the hand, Rotate it to the Graveyard.
● If this card is in the Graveyard, Rotate it to Banishment.
● If this card is Banished, Rotate it to the Hand.
Once per turn (Quick Effect), you can Rotate this card to activate one of these effects: Add 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your deck to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster from your hand or Graveyard, Synchro-Summon 1 Dragon-Type Monster treating this card as a material, If a XYZ Material who's original name is "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" would be detached, use this card instead or Banish one "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Hand or Field to negate the activation of an opponent's Monster Effect. Either player may only use the Rotating Effect of "Blue-Eyes Will-o-Wisp" Once per-turn.

Edited by Rjlikestoduel

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SerFioSSR said:

what does it mean to you "rotate"? i didn't understand this word, you need 4 turn to put this in your hand?

Move from one place to another. Capitalized so as to exist as a named game mechanic that will force certain effects to be inapplicable 

• "If a card is added to your opponents hand"
  • "if a card would be sent to the graveyard"

Wont trigger because the card isn't "Sent," "added," or "discarded," it is "rotated"

To activate its effect each turn, you move it from the hand > grave > banishment > hand  > repeat so the card is basically always in play unless shuffled back into the deck.

Edited by Rjlikestoduel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, Rjlikestoduel said:

I've been out of the Yugioh loop for a while now But I recently came back for Master Duel. Because I run a blue-eyes deck I'm always annoyed at how inconsistent the archetype can be, So I designed a single card I wish I had to play.  I'm going to post this here since I have no real idea of what the community considers strong, overturned, or weak anymore but this card was designed to be a constant, piece of easy to search support, and I designed it carefully to keep it archetype specific and limit its abuse. What do you guys think?

Blue-EyesWill-o-Wisp.thumb.jpeg.14769993f345bb21e2cd49159f944d5d.jpeg

Blue-Eyes Will-o-Wisp

ATK 0/ DEF 0

(This card is always treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster.)
This card can not be Banished face-down. To activate this card's effects:
● If this card is in the hand, Rotate it to the Graveyard.
● If this card is in the Graveyard, Rotate it to Banishment.
● If this card is Banished, Rotate it to the Hand.
Once per turn (Quick Effect), you can Rotate this card to activate one of these effects: Add 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your deck to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster from your hand or Graveyard, Synchro-Summon 1 Dragon-Type Monster treating this card as a material, If a XYZ Material who's original name is "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" would be detached, use this card instead or Banish one "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Hand or Field to negate the activation of an opponent's Monster Effect. Either player may only use the Rotating Effect of "Blue-Eyes Will-o-Wisp" Once per-turn.

It is one of my favorite cards. And I also want to share my favorite website, and I know this is going to help you all here. because they are writing service providers, and you can hire them https://lastminutewriting.com/thesis to write essays, assignments, and many other things. I have used them to help me with my thesis, and I am very happy that I found their services and that they did my work at a very affordable price. 

It is one of my favorite cards.

Edited by CassieAbbott
  • Thanks 1