What banned card truly has no reason to be banned. I'll go first.

17 hours ago, Rongaulius said:

No, this one needs to stay banned.  It's used for one purpose only - forcing a draw. It wasn't banned because it's too strong; it was banned because it creates a toxic game state. 

But it's a funny card, also I used to be one of those people who used it but one 1 copy due to the fact that I didnt have a lot of money and using structure decks aren't the best idea. I still have the card to this day and it just sits there. Wish they had a thing to trade in banned cards for cash.

On 4/4/2024 at 7:01 AM, FriendlyFire675 said:

But it's a funny card, also I used to be one of those people who used it but one 1 copy due to the fact that I didnt have a lot of money and using structure decks aren't the best idea. I still have the card to this day and it just sits there. Wish they had a thing to trade in banned cards for cash.

The banlist only affects competitive play.  You can do whatever you want in Casual matches. In a discussion about banned cards, you have to look at why they're banned from tournament play.  SDB isn't a particularly powerful card and could be funny in matches with friends.  It's banned from tournament play because of how it could and would impact tournaments it was allowed in.

On 4/9/2024 at 6:53 AM, FriendlyFire675 said:

Ok, here's one I can somewhat understand but still say it shouldn't be banned due to it's negative aspect

Screenshot 2024-04-09 7.52.00 AM.png

The downside on this card isn't a downside if your deck can play from the GY.  Dark World, Burning Abyss and Tearlaments would love Graceful at 3, just as an example.  Before GY effects were as prominent as they are now, Graceful wasn't too busted.  Once the GY became effectively a second hand for some powerful strategies, Graceful became a card that not only allowed you to draw cards but also helped set up your GY.  

Put another way, if a deck has GY effects, Graceful Charity's effect reads as 2 free mills from the top of the Deck.  It's hand setup and GY prep in one card. Once you've played a deck or two that wants to put some of its cards in the GY in order to start its plays, you'll start to understand why Graceful has become more powerful than even Pot of Greed.

1 hour ago, Rongaulius said:

The downside on this card isn't a downside if your deck can play from the GY.  Dark World, Burning Abyss and Tearlaments would love Graceful at 3, just as an example.  Before GY effects were as prominent as they are now, Graceful wasn't too busted.  Once the GY became effectively a second hand for some powerful strategies, Graceful became a card that not only allowed you to draw cards but also helped set up your GY.  

Put another way, if a deck has GY effects, Graceful Charity's effect reads as 2 free mills from the top of the Deck.  It's hand setup and GY prep in one card. Once you've played a deck or two that wants to put some of its cards in the GY in order to start its plays, you'll start to understand why Graceful has become more powerful than even Pot of Greed.

Ghost Bella and Haunted Mansion can counter those effects, also ash blossom can negate the effect in the first place. Modern day meta just sucks, that's why I stick to funny decks like F.A. or only level 1 monsters

23 minutes ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

Ghost Bella and Haunted Mansion can counter those effects, also ash blossom can negate the effect in the first place. Modern day meta just sucks, that's why I stick to funny decks like F.A. or only level 1 monsters

Charity draws, it doesn't add, and the cards are discarded from the hand rather than sent from Deck to GY.  Neither Ash nor Ghost Belle can be used against Graceful.