Galaxy-Eyes High Sage

Galaxy-EyesHighSage.thumb.jpeg.a60cd2f27baa6bf0027dab770c418761.jpeg

Galaxy-Eyes High Sage [LIGHT]

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

ATK/2000  Link-2 [ B, BR ]

2 LIGHT monsters, including a monster with 2000 or more ATK
This card cannot be destroyed by card effect, also, cannot be targeted by your opponent card effect. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz monster you control; this card Original ATK become equal as that target until the end of this turn, also, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved. You can only activate this effect of "Galaxy-Eyes High Sage" once per turn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Galaxy-EyesHighSage.thumb.jpeg.a60cd2f27baa6bf0027dab770c418761.jpeg

Galaxy-Eyes High Sage [LIGHT]

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

ATK/2000  Link-2 [ B, BR ]

2 LIGHT monsters, including a monster with 2000 or more ATK
This card cannot be destroyed by card effect, also, cannot be targeted by your opponent card effect. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz monster you control; this card Original ATK become equal as that target until the end of this turn, also, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved. You can only activate this effect of "Galaxy-Eyes High Sage" once per turn.

The art is amazing as usual, really do find some nice artwork for cards. The effect though doesn't make sense. "This card['s] Original ATK become(s) equal [to that target's] what. Im assuming you meant Atk but also it could be original Atk or maybe its something else. Also the You can only activate this effect is kinda funny, since if someone negates the activation, you can do it again, basically making it very hard to negate. Other than that I don't think it synergizes to well as it really is only useful for damage, and they already have big damage dealer's. Sure it might be easier to make but I would probably rather make the other Link 2 which is a pop on Special Summoned monster.

Do I see Konami making this card, 100%, once the PSCT is fixed this would be a very realistic card I could see them making. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, The2kGod Raah said:

The art is amazing as usual, really do find some nice artwork for cards. The effect though doesn't make sense. "This card['s] Original ATK become(s) equal [to that target's] what. Im assuming you meant Atk but also it could be original Atk or maybe its something else. Also the You can only activate this effect is kinda funny, since if someone negates the activation, you can do it again, basically making it very hard to negate. Other than that I don't think it synergizes to well as it really is only useful for damage, and they already have big damage dealer's. Sure it might be easier to make but I would probably rather make the other Link 2 which is a pop on Special Summoned monster.

Do I see Konami making this card, 100%, once the PSCT is fixed this would be a very realistic card I could see them making. :)

This card inspired by "Xiangsheng Magician" & "Number 62 (Prime Photon) Hehe :D

Edited by Yuma Kaiba
  • Like 1