Card Contest. Topic: Toon Monsters based on actual cards

Bonus points are available if you make your own toon monster based on a card you've made before. Include images of both your original card and the toon one for bonus points. I will announce the winner on May 22nd, 2024. Winner will receive a cookie. I am in fact willing to mail someone cookies for winning. This will also give me time to earn enough money to buy them. Best of luck to everyone. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 5:07 AM, FriendlyFire675 said:

Bonus points are available if you make your own toon monster based on a card you've made before. Include images of both your original card and the toon one for bonus points. I will announce the winner on May 22nd, 2024. Winner will receive a cookie. I am in fact willing to mail someone cookies for winning. This will also give me time to earn enough money to buy them. Best of luck to everyone. :)

I might be able to make one. Probably a dragon.

On 4/9/2024 at 5:07 AM, FriendlyFire675 said:

Cookie tho? Nah i'll just do it to win lol.

Here is my submission:

Dante Toon of Hide and Seek

DARK Level 3

Warrior/Toon/Effect

Once per turn, if you control "Toon World" you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card attacks you can send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard up to the number of "Toon" or Toon cards you control; This card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard this way, until the end of this turn. When this card attacks; after damage calculation, move this card to an unoccupied Monster Zone on your side of the Field and flip it face down.

DanteToonofHideandSeek(1).thumb.jpeg.9d22257853fdb22c105bd24c7db781ea.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

Here is my submission:

Dante Toon of Hide and Seek

DARK Level 3

Warrior/Toon/Effect

Once per turn, if you control "Toon World" you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card attacks you can send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard up to the number of "Toon" or Toon cards you control; This card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard this way, until the end of this turn. When this card attacks; after damage calculation, move this card to an unoccupied Monster Zone on your side of the Field and flip it face down.

DanteToonofHideandSeek(1).thumb.jpeg.9d22257853fdb22c105bd24c7db781ea.jpeg

I love the eye's on him

• Thanks 1