16 hours ago, Galexyvoids said:

Kinda strong ngl that could destroy me deck not just feather duster or forbidden anymore lol.

i didnt know it was that op, i could try to fix it later tho.

8 hours ago, ObexKing said:

I think you should show this to one of the other bigger people on this site and let them tell you how to fix the card but overall pretty op

thanks, atough i dont know who are one of those people, i just first entered this page like 3 months ago

1 minute ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

Good thinking :)

thanks!, by the way i planning to do more cards but im thinking if i should use fanart (obviusly giving credit to the original artist) or continuing doing the images on paint, what option could you recommend me?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jordan Ashwood said:

Whichever you prefer! I personally use written cards when I make one (as in, no card or art, just the effect and stats), but either option works well enough. Part of my problem is that the card maker is broken 😅

thanks! i could make cards based on some fanart i found and use my own style when i have new ideas, also its a bit true that the card maker is broken (one day i used the ai art maker and i got a black square xd)