Relinquished Illusion [Written]

spixi

Relinquished Illusion - Level 1 - [Dark]

[Illusion/Effect]

If this card battles a monster, neither can be destroyed by that battle. During your opponent's Main Phase you can (Quick Effect): Special Summon this card from your hand to the opponent's side of the field. You can only activate this effect once per turn. You cannot target monsters on the field with card effects, except "Relinquished Illusion". When this card is used as a Tribute for a Tribute or Ritual Summon or used as Material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon, shift control of the Summoned monster to your opponent, but its original ATK becomes 2000 and its effects are negated.

ATK / 0  DEF / 0

Edited by spixi
  • Like 1

• spixi changed the title to Relinquished Illusion [Written]
Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 12:02 AM, Jordan Ashwood said:

Whoa, this card is fascinating. Built-in target protection that's tricky to remove. It's also a super-useful handtrap against Sky Striker and Link decks that require a certain zone. Not gonna lie... I'd love to see this card in action. Good work!!

Thank you for the feedback. I designed this card with staples like Linkuriboh or Book of Moon, but also cards like Where arf thou? in mind. I hope, that this card is not too strong, because it has no summoning conditions. Many decks can play around this card (for example: Krawler Soma can just flip it. But this card  is still annoying.

Edited by spixi