Would an archetype designed for a 2013-2016 power level belong in Realistic Cards or Casual Cards?

huf0001

Question

I'm designing a custom archetype based on Thunderbirds, and while playtesting I want to get its power level to be roughly comparable with decks that were meta between 2013 and 2016. Given the Realistic Cards section's tagline of "Post balanced and well-designed cards with the intent of making them function in a competitive atmosphere.", and cards targeted at that era's power level probably wouldn't be competitive in today's meta, if I posted my designs on this forum, would that post belong in the Realistic Cards section, or the Casual Cards section?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

On 4/13/2024 at 9:10 PM, huf0001 said:

I'm designing a custom archetype based on Thunderbirds, and while playtesting I want to get its power level to be roughly comparable with decks that were meta between 2013 and 2016. Given the Realistic Cards section's tagline of "Post balanced and well-designed cards with the intent of making them function in a competitive atmosphere.", and cards targeted at that era's power level probably wouldn't be competitive in today's meta, if I posted my designs on this forum, would that post belong in the Realistic Cards section, or the Casual Cards section?

Hmmmm... Wonder if there is a way to do both. Who knows I wouldn't know where to categorize it either lol.