Ideas for Master Rules 6

So here's a fun discussion: What are some ideas for Master Rules 6 that you would like to see? Let me start:

1. You can set 1 monster in addition to your normal summon/set. And you can tribute summon 1 monster in addition to your normal summon/set. In the case that being able to normal summon, set, and tribute summon a monster in 1 turn is too much, then this rule can be 1 set OR tribute summon in addition to your normal summon. This rule is a way to make flip/defensive monsters and tribute summoning as a mechanic to be up to speed with modern Yugioh.

2. Flip monsters behave like traps. This means you can flip them at any time you want, including in response to removal. This is what the Flip mechanic needs to see play in modern Yugioh. Maybe make it so you can only do this once per turn if it's too strong. This would also require a good chunk of oppressive flip effects to be banned because some of those effects would ruin the game if they're Quick Effects. 

2. ALL monster effects are hard once per turn unless otherwise specified. This removes the need to once per turn clauses on everything, but still allows the rare twice/thrice per turn effects.

3. The most controversial one: Increase extra deck to 20 cards BUT you can only have 5 generic extra deck monsters? I'm honestly not too sure about this one. I feel like the extra deck is too small for decks like Mayakashi, Heroes, Salamangreats, etc. that need alot of archetypal cards in their extra deck, but the extra deck as it stands allows for way too many generic plays so I'm conflicted.