Showdown Deck: The Wild Card of Destiny (supports for Queen, King and Jack's Knight)

It's been a really long time since my last time on this forum. To be honest YCM was my entire childhood of card customing lol, can't believe it's been a decade since then.

I still upload my creations somewhere else on Facebook. But this time I want to try posting my creations on this forum as a token of my gratitude for inspiring me back then. Now to the main topic.

The Face Cards' supports Konami gave us in the past were good, but not enough. With this in my mind, I decided to make these cards as additional supports for them, as a Showdown Deck (a fictional kind of what we called Structure Deck).

SDWC-AE002_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.thumb.png.62d6c55304d1a3cf12a827121277ca0f.png

Ace's Knight (Ultra Rare)
5✪ LIGHT
[Warrior/Effect]
ATK/1400 DEF/1500
If you do not control any face-up monsters other than LIGHT Warrior monsters: You can reveal this card in your hand; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Level 5 or lower LIGHT Warrior monster from your hand without Tributing. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add to your hand or Set 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck that mentions all of "Queen's Knight", "King's Knight" and "Jack's Knight". You can only use each effect of "Ace's Knight" once per turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate either of this card's effects, except LIGHT Warrior monsters.

SDWC-AE003_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.thumb.png.a345120c7eba2843cb79e6b49f5780a5.png

It's Showdown Time! (Super Rare)
5✪ LIGHT
[Warrior/Effect]
ATK/1500 DEF/1500
When your opponent activates a card or effect while you control a Level 9 or higher LIGHT Warrior monster (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; the activated effect becomes "Both players reveal 2 monsters with different names from their Deck, and add their total ATK to the total ATK of up to any 3 monsters on the field (min. 1, their choice). The player with a total ATK less than the other player cannot activate cards or effects until the end of this turn." You can only use this effect of "It's Showdown Time!" once per turn.

SDWC-AE024_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.thumb.png.3989e7cb292cda9b2d554164043c8012.png

A Card Up the Sleeve (Super Rare)
[Field Spell Card]
During your Main Phase: You can add 1 LIGHT Warrior monster from your Deck to your hand, whose sum of ATK and DEF equals exactly 2900, 3000 or 3100, and if you do, place 1 card from your hand on the bottom of the Deck, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 LIGHT Warrior monster. You can only use this effect of "A Card Up the Sleeve" once per turn. Once per Chain, if you Normal or Special Summon "Queen's Knight", "King's Knight", "Jack's Knight" or a monster(s) that mentions all of them, even during the Damage Step: You can Special Summon 1 such monster from your hand, Deck, GY or banishment with a different name from every cards you control, but you cannot Special Summon monsters with that name for the rest of this turn.

SDWC-AE033_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.thumb.png.6203cd6144f6931087353762ea245a4c.png

The Wild Card of Destiny (Super Rare)
[Normal Trap Card]
Fusion Summon 1 LIGHT Warrior Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by shuffling Fusion Materials mentioned on it into the Deck, from among cards in your hand, field, GY and/or banishment. If you shuffled "Queen's Knight", "King's Knight" or "King's Knight" into the Deck, that Fusion Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If a face-up LIGHT Warrior monster(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent's card effect (except during the Damage Step): You can Set this card from your GY. You can only use 1 "The Wild Card of Destiny" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

SDWC-AE041_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale.thumb.png.18e166dfde379deea4c093278327ff0b.png

Disciple of the Arcana Jokers (Ultra Rare)
8✪ LIGHT
[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]
ATK/500 DEF/2600
"Queen's Knight", "King's Knight" or "Jack's Knight" + 1 LIGHT Warrior monster
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by banishing the above cards from your hand, field and/or GY. If this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can send 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to the GY that mentions all of "Queen's Knight", "King's Knight" and "Jack's Knight"; Set 1 "A Card Up the Sleeve" directly from your Deck or GY. You can only use this effect of "Disciple of the Arcana Jokers" once per turn.

Artworks were taken from various places and artists:

• Shadowverse (Ace's Knight, Disciple of the Arcana Jokers)
  • Yuqing Liu (It's Showdown Time!)
  • Riomak (The Wild Card of Destiny)
  • Stock image (A Card Up the Sleeve)

Tool used: Adobe Photoshop CC 2015

Template used: A modified version of Grezar's Series 10 Card Proxy Template

And that's all. Please also take a look at those cards that are already existed in the game. Any criticisms would be appreciated.

Edited by bintau12345
Edited some typos.
  • Like 1