Generic Splash card | Orbital Em40: Mobile Omnipotence

OrbitalEm40_MobileOmnipotence.thumb.jpeg.621dacf1a0e6d45b50fcef037beabe08.jpeg

Link 1

LIGHT Link/Machine/Effect

1 Level 7 or higher monster

(Quick Effect): You can move this card to any unoccupied Main Monster Zone or Spell & Trap Zone on your side of the field. This card is always treated as a Monster Card.
When this monster declares an attack, and a monster is in the zone to which it points, you can treat that monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is applicable based on its battle position) as this monster's ATK. If it is an opponent's monster, increase this monster's ATK by 100. This card can attack Spell & Trap Cards in the column or row to which it points. Inflict 100 battle damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. If this card is in your Field Zone, it points to your opponent's Field Zone.

Just a funky card Idea I had. Basically it's a sniper mech that uses the power of the monsters in front of it as ammo. It also has a unique Attack the moon backrow-popping effect. Because its a generic splash card I was tempted to give it some more effects like row negation but I decided to keep it simple. As such I could only ever see this card getting play in billy decks and casual play.

On 4/20/2024 at 5:45 PM, Rjlikestoduel said:

OrbitalEm40_MobileOmnipotence.thumb.jpeg.621dacf1a0e6d45b50fcef037beabe08.jpeg

Just a funky card Idea I had. Basically it's a sniper mech that uses the power of the monsters in front of it as ammo. It also has a unique Attack the moon backrow-popping effect. Because its a generic splash card I was tempted to give it some more effects like row negation but I decided to keep it simple. As such I could only ever see this card getting play in billy decks and casual play.

It is indeed quite a funky card, the fact that it can attack backrow has big "wait, that's illegal." energy xd

spacer.png

Perhaps an approach of writing the effect like Fuse Line or Iron Thunder (which simply destroys stuff on the same column as the card) would be easier to understand and more rule accurate, I dunno, just saying. Also "burning" for just 100 is kind of funny.

• Haha 1