Tired of endless games of Solitaire? Introducing - Sol.Itair.E Confinment

I've always maintained the worst part of this game is how explosive and downright oppressive Turn 1 can be.  This card was made with all of my frustrations with this game in mind.

Sol.Itair.E Confinment

Sol.Itair.EConfinment.thumb.jpeg.8c65f518f540b0bc26f38fe4c2e28cfb.jpeg

LIGHT Winged Beast/ Effect

(3000/3000)

This card's activation and effects cannot be negated. When your opponent would Summon a monster(s), draw a card outside of the Draw Phase, add a card from their Deck to their hand, add card(s) from their Graveyard to their hand, and/or activate or Set a card(s) from their Deck 13 or more times in a turn: Special Summon this card to your side of the field, then attach all cards from their field, Graveyard, and banished zone, as well as every card they added to their hand this turn, to this card as Xyz Materials with their effects negated.
Your opponent selects one of your Xyz Monsters from anywhere in the game (including face-down Banishment) and Special Summons it on top of this card, ignoring its Summoning conditions. This card is unaffected by your card effects. Negate its effects until the end of your opponent's next turn, then your opponent gains control of the Xyz Monster, and their turn ends. If you do not have an Xyz Monster to resolve this effect, you lose the Duel.

Considerations:

• I'm on the fence about the number of actions required to use this card. 13 seems like a lot but not in Yugioh. That part of the design is very flexible. Your input would be much appreciated.
  • This card needed a large stat line to make it less searchable while also not being useless to draw into later on. It can be summoned through other means, but it would just be a 3000 attack beat-stick.
  • Nibiru definitely helped inspire this card. But I've run into many a situation where a nibiru was recovered from because it was dropped to prevent a card like Barron De Fleur this just stops the endless chain spam and becomes utterly devastating . offering a chance at returning interactivity. 
  • Personally, I'd prefer a game-state where so many hand traps simply aren't needed. I offset the effect by giving the opponent XYZs.
  • Should the opponent have the ability to chose it's battle position?