J.P. Dinosaur Archetype

First of all, I apologize if my English is not very good, I wrote this using Google Translator. It's also possible that what I'm sharing is not in accordance with existing rules, I just want to share the cards I made with the help of this site.

Inspired by Magic the Gathering which collaborated with Jurassic Park (I took most of the card images from MTG cards), and as a fan of the Jurassic Park film, I wanted to make my own YGO collaboration with Jurassic Park (J.P.), especially since YGO already has a Dinosaur type monster.

======================
J.P. DINOSAUR ARCHETYPE
======================

Level 5 or higher monster from this archetype has the ability to Normal Summon a second time in addition to your Normal Summon, but after that the Player will no longer be able to Normal Summon again, so it is not possible to Normal Summon a level 5 or higher monster twice in one turn. It is recommended to Normal Summon monsters level 4 or lower before Normal Summoning Level 5 or higher monster, because if not, the Player will not be able to Normal Summon again until the turn ends. 

• Small Carnivore Dino (Level 3) have the ability to call it's flock when Normal Summoned, and even though they are weak (low ATK), it can make a Direct Attack which can be troublesome if the LP is low.
  • A medium-sized Herbivore Dino (Level 4) has the ability to call it's flock when Normal Summoned, and when it dies (in GY), its carcass can invite the presence of a large carnivorous Dino (Add Level 5/7/8 J.P. monster to the hand).
  • Medium & large theropod Carnivore Dino (level 5 & 7) have the ability to Normal Summon by preying (tribute) on their weaker enemies (lower ATK) and have the effect of becoming stronger after killing their opponents (gains ATK).
  • Flying Carnivore Dino have the ability to Normal Summon on the opponent's field (similar to Ra - Sphere Mode), but will fly back to its nest during the End Phase of the next turn, (return to Deck/Field).
  • Large Herbivore Dino (Level 6) can get angry if disturbed, and when battled with a Special Summoned monster, can cause a lot of damage with its counter attacks.
  • The fiercer Carnivore Dino (Level 8) besides being able to Normal Summon with tributing opponent monster, it has the effect of negating the effects of the opponent's card.

Hybrid Dino (Fusion Monster) as a result of human engineering that mixes the genes of other Dino, has unnatural abilities (Attribute becomes DARK):

• Hybrid Dino level 9: cannot be destroyed by battle and has a deadly poison (destroy and inflict damage).
  • Hybrid Dino level 10: cannot be tributed and has a camouflage ability that can make it invisible so it cannot be attacked, but does not prevent a Direct Attack from opponents.
  • Hybrid Dino level 11: cannot be destroyed or banished by the effects of the opponent's cards and has a deadly attack, capable of dealing damage even if the opponent's monster is in Defense Position (piercing damage).

This archetype deck is also equipped with the Field Spell: "Isla Nublar", which maintains the survival of the dinosaurs by providing Enzyme Lysine. Dinosaurs that are placed in a cage ("Dinosaur Enclosure") cannot be destroyed or banished by opponents. "Dino DNA" allows us to bring extinct Dino back to life (Special Summon from GY). The "Tower Command" in Jurassic Park will guarantee the safety of visitors and the dinosaurs (neither player can Special Summon and Attack) but the ticket price must be quite expensive (1000 LP). But no matter what human efforts, Jurassic Park turns into chaos so that the Dino escape and spread their threats (Trap Cards): "Raptor Escape!", "Spino's Surprise Attack", "Don't Move", "Clever Girl".

01 Welcome to Jurassic Park.jpeg

02 Isla Nublar.jpeg

03 Dino DNA.jpeg

04 Dinosaur's Egg.jpeg

05 Dinosaur Enclosure.jpeg

06 Titanic Brawl.jpeg

07 Tower Command.jpeg

08 Mosasaurus's Prey.jpeg

09 Styracosaurus.jpeg

10 J.P. Compsognathus.jpeg

11 J. P. Gallimimus.jpeg

12 J.P. Pteranodon.jpeg