WARNING: Your Discord DATA IS BEING SCRAPED AND SOLED FOR MONEY!

Yes now this is one of the biggest reasons why I will never use Discord because not only Discord but Data Scrappers are selling your DATA to someone who wants it this also includes your Private Discord Messages that is a yeah this is why I much prefer Open Source Platforms that are not evilly proprietary in nature such as Google Chrome and Discord lol laugh at me all you want but I don't care I'm right they are selling your Face, Voice, your messages in both rooms and DM Discord is not Private repeat with me Discord is not Private they are only in it for the money they are not not friend despite them making hilariously bad messages and trying to be your friend in a cooperate way.

COME ON! Let's not pretend that Discord is flawless or prefect or anything I see anything that is popular and mainstream as a bane to my existence I will let the video do all the talking a couple of years ago I was not as Tech Savvy as I once was compared to toady where now I make better decisions and I use more FOSS Programs everyday with each passing day the more and more FOSS I become Steam though nothing beats that out and Valve is a pretty alright company in my books they are chill and pretty laxed compared to Opera with their Opera GX Bullshit that poisons the web and they shrill it like crazy, Amazon, Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Facebook, etc, but they even helped Linux even despite me still being on Windows 10 as I'm righting this but one day I will buy my own Computer and run a Linux Distro that I like on it just not Linux Mint  cause I despise that Linux Distro maybe Despise is a little bit too strong but dislike its UI is not in my taste and the software in bundles is way too much and not my type.

But anyways I ranted for way too long this 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds Video from Britec should explain everything and the biggest factors on why I hate Discord if you have any criticisms I wouldn't mind hearing them as long as they are civilized and they are more in a debate type of format with some research to back it up.

Now a evil group called 404 Media now has your data via a tool called Sky Pet I don't necessarily Social Media Platforms or Discord I'm not a fan of them nor will I ever be but does that really offended you if it does than you need to mentally get yourself checked out by a doctor by Discord I'm never touching.