Time Ruler of Cosmos (Extra Deck Card for Fusion Decks)

The Time Ruler of Cosmos, A Monster of Ressurection

TimeRulerofCosmos(5).thumb.jpeg.edc03b5ee15e06cbf2a429be73b10ffd.jpeg

Time Ruler of Cosmos

LIGHT  Level 10

[Fairy/Fusion/Effect]

1 Fusion monster + 3 monsters with different names and Attributes
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways, except by its own effect. Up to twice per turn: When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect); you can make this card lose 1000 ATK, and if you do, negate the activation then banish that card. If this card is in your GY because it was sent there from the field: Banish up to 3 monsters from either GY whose total level is equal to 10 or more; Special Summon this card. You can only control 1 "Time Ruler of Cosmos".  

ATK/ 4500 DEF/3800

I have just created this card yesterday. Nevermind the artwork, I'm not that good in Photoshop. This current effect of this monster is the 2nd version actually. The 1st version of effects I have created seems to OP and the materials for the Fusion Summon is very easy to get in hand. Some costs of the previous effects are too low for omni-negate. I included a Fusion monster for the material in order for it to become quiet hard to Summon. You may find the second effect overpowering, but I think the current Meta can handle it. 

TimeRulerofCosmos.thumb.jpg.d9acff97d6c68ce351bd6746deb49810.jpg

Above is MDM version if the card is real. It must be UR and Limited since its effects if overpowering. 

What are your thoughts of this card I made? 

Edited by Christian Joseph E. Asug

7 hours ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

The Time Ruler of Cosmos, A Monster of Ressurection

TimeRulerofCosmos(5).thumb.jpeg.edc03b5ee15e06cbf2a429be73b10ffd.jpeg

Time Ruler of Cosmos

LIGHT  Level 10

[Fairy/Fusion/Effect]

1 Fusion monster + 3 monsters with different names and Attributes
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways, except by its own effect. Up to twice per turn: When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect); you can make this card lose 1000 ATK, and if you do, negate the activation then banish that card. If this card is in your GY because it was sent there from the field: Banish up to 3 monsters from either GY whose total level is equal to 10 or more; Special Summon this card. You can only control 1 "Time Ruler of Cosmos".  

ATK/ 4500 DEF/3800

I have just created this card yesterday. Nevermind the artwork, I'm not that good in Photoshop. This current effect of this monster is the 2nd version actually. The 1st version of effects I have created seems to OP and the materials for the Fusion Summon is very easy to get in hand. Some costs of the previous effects are too low for omni-negate. I included a Fusion monster for the material in order for it to become quiet hard to Summon. You may find the second effect overpowering, but I think the current Meta can handle it. 

TimeRulerofCosmos.thumb.jpg.d9acff97d6c68ce351bd6746deb49810.jpg

Above is MDM version if the card is real. It must be UR and Limited since its effects if overpowering. 

What are your thoughts of this card I made? 

Card Art:

Time Token.jpg