Exchange but for the entire duel.

Nice card ! Tho it feels more like a fun card to me more than a realistic one. +1 for the name it's really fun.

I have some questions. Do you intend the card to be negatable with cards like with solemn judgment or Number 38 dragon ? Also the sentence "both players leave their cards on their side of the field and switch cards." is unclear. It means both players don't touch the cards they control and only switches decks, right ? What about banished cards or in the gy ? They stay where they are or are they switched too ?

Finally, the last effect seems improveable. The fact that when someone gets to 0HP both go back to 2000 feels like all of this was played "for nothing". Like in a sense I feel some players would just try to die as quickly as possible in order to go back to the regular game, and they would get no drawback for this. Maybe it would be better if the winner get an advantage out of this. It would make it funnier and more risky too, but it wouldn't feel like "playing for nothing". But the advantage gotta be not too good, because else people would just play shit decks with that card so when the deck switches you would be sure to win and get an unfair advantage. So if you change that it gotta be balanced.

Also this last effect is also unclear about bannished and gy cards. What happens to the cards destroyed or banished during that game in the game ? Does they stay where they get banished/destroyed or do they go back in their original owner's gy/banished zone ?

Anyway it's a good and fun card so gg, but it might need some improvement on the wording.

On 4/26/2024 at 3:44 PM, not naze said:

Nice card ! Tho it feels more like a fun card to me more than a realistic one. +1 for the name it's really fun.

I have some questions. Do you intend the card to be negatable with cards like with solemn judgment or Number 38 dragon ? Also the sentence "both players leave their cards on their side of the field and switch cards." is unclear. It means both players don't touch the cards they control and only switches decks, right ? What about banished cards or in the gy ? They stay where they are or are they switched too ?

Finally, the last effect seems improveable. The fact that when someone gets to 0HP both go back to 2000 feels like all of this was played "for nothing". Like in a sense I feel some players would just try to die as quickly as possible in order to go back to the regular game, and they would get no drawback for this. Maybe it would be better if the winner get an advantage out of this. It would make it funnier and more risky too, but it wouldn't feel like "playing for nothing". But the advantage gotta be not too good, because else people would just play shit decks with that card so when the deck switches you would be sure to win and get an unfair advantage. So if you change that it gotta be balanced.

Also this last effect is also unclear about bannished and gy cards. What happens to the cards destroyed or banished during that game in the game ? Does they stay where they get banished/destroyed or do they go back in their original owner's gy/banished zone ?

Anyway it's a good and fun card so gg, but it might need some improvement on the wording.

The card isn't supposed to be negated by the player who controls it. The player who played the card can choose to destroy it and go back to the normal duel but the player who now controls it cannot. When it says they switch cards it is supposed to say they switch fields. All cards are supposed to be swapped including cards that are banished or in the graveyard. The 2000 life points is supposed to be so someone can't make a deck that gets this card out and then can't do anything else making it an automatic win. I also thought of making it so the duel is won by whoever owns the Deck that wins but I couldn't figure out how to word that. The cards that are banished or sent to the graveyard while this card is in play stay on the side of the field their deck is on. Thank's for the feedback and I hope this clears things up a little.

9 minutes ago, DMZ Dragon said:

The card isn't supposed to be negated by the player who controls it. The player who played the card can choose to destroy it and go back to the normal duel but the player who now controls it cannot. When it says they switch cards it is supposed to say they switch fields. All cards are supposed to be swapped including cards that are banished or in the graveyard. The 2000 life points is supposed to be so someone can't make a deck that gets this card out and then can't do anything else making it an automatic win. I also thought of making it so the duel is won by whoever owns the Deck that wins but I couldn't figure out how to word that. The cards that are banished or sent to the graveyard while this card is in play stay on the side of the field their deck is on. Thank's for the feedback and I hope this clears things up a little.

Bro imagine using this card with the most shit deck ever

Just now, ObexKing said:

Bro imagine using this card with the most shit deck ever

That was supposed to be what the 2000 lifepoint boost and remove from play was meant to prevent. If someone would lose while this card is in play the duel just goes back to normal.