Do you want to play a game?

8 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

You see nothing in the room but spotless walls a ceiling and a floor, and yet you can see. You have an uncanny feeling that there is not a source of light that is missing but a source of dark that is missing.

The doorframe remains.

What do you do?

Fuck it let's go inside

You step through the doorway and awaken in a small metal room with a long table and two chairs, one at each end. One chair glistens with the radiance of what you think is gold and is covered in ornate cushions. There is a cup in front of the chair that looks fit for an emperor. The other chair is a reflective grey color with nothing on it, and you notice that it is fixed to the ground rather than having legs. Again there is a cup in front of it, but this one is reminiscent of a simple mug but lacks anything resembling an imperfection. There is another doorway on the other side of the room identical to the one you entered to get here.

What do you do?

7 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

You step through the doorway and awaken in a small metal room with a long table and two chairs, one at each end. One chair glistens with the radiance of what you think is gold and is covered in ornate cushions. There is a cup in front of the chair that looks fit for an emperor. The other chair is a reflective grey color with nothing on it, and you notice that it is fixed to the ground rather than having legs. Again there is a cup in front of it, but this one is reminiscent of a simple mug but lacks anything resembling an imperfection. There is another doorway on the other side of the room identical to the one you entered to get here.

What do you do?

Sits in the shitty chair and drinks from the shitty cup

You walk over to the table and start to sit down. As you take your seat you notice that there is no doorway in the area that you seem to have entered this room. As you sit on the hard, cold, metal the room around you seems to have become a bit more defined. You now notice the seams in the wall’s metal plating. You could swear that the walls were solid before, but the room doesn’t seem to have changed. You start to pick up and examine the cup. There is a pitch black liquid in the cup that seems different from that of the doors. The inner walls of the cup that are above the liquid seem to be darker than the surrounding area. You pick the cup up and begin to take a sip, but the moment the liquid touches your lip you stop and know for certain that oil is in the cup. You don’t know how you know this but you are certain that the liquid is oil.

What do you do?

7 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

You walk over to the table and start to sit down. As you take your seat you notice that there is no doorway in the area that you seem to have entered this room. As you sit on the hard, cold, metal the room around you seems to have become a bit more defined. You now notice the seams in the wall’s metal plating. You could swear that the walls were solid before, but the room doesn’t seem to have changed. You start to pick up and examine the cup. There is a pitch black liquid in the cup that seems different from that of the doors. The inner walls of the cup that are above the liquid seem to be darker than the surrounding area. You pick the cup up and begin to take a sip, but the moment the liquid touches your lip you stop and know for certain that oil is in the cup. You don’t know how you know this but you are certain that the liquid is oil.

What do you do?

I drink it anyways despite it being oil

You start to drink the oil, but you have to force it down. You can tell immediately that this was not made for Human consumption. You drop the cup and start clutching your stomach in pain as the oil starts to take its toll. 
You awaken in a small metal room with a long table and two chairs, one at each end. One chair glistens with the radiance of what you think is gold and is covered in ornate cushions. There is a cup in front of the chair that looks fit for an emperor. The other chair is a reflective grey color with nothing on it, and you notice that it is fixed to the ground rather than having legs. Again there is a cup in front of it, but this one is reminiscent of a simple mug but lacks anything resembling an imperfection. There is another doorway on the other side of the room with a black wall behind it that seems to be a sort of hole in existence.

You sense that something has changed. There is a pain in your stomach. You look down and see that you have no stomach. What was once flesh and bone is now dark blue metal framework holding in place what seems to be clockwork mechanisms in pristine condition. It is operating so seamlessly that you can’t hear it. One gear seems to be moving slowly in a jittery manner. You start to reach down to touch it, but the gear speeds up and starts moving at a constant rate. Your pain is gone.

What do you do?

3 minutes ago, ObexKing said:

Makes sense

Your perception check is meant to see if you could tell how close you were to the wall, then you would roll a strength check to see how much damage you deal to the wall or yourself. I have confused several of my pawns.... I mean players, in my D&D campaigns with a question like that. And when they least expect it, ask a regular question to catch them off guard once again.

1 minute ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

Your perception check is meant to see if you could tell how close you were to the wall, then you would roll a strength check to see how much damage you deal to the wall or yourself. I have confused several of my pawns.... I mean players, in my D&D campaigns with a question like that. And when they least expect it, ask a regular question to catch them off guard once again.

Ooooooooh ok I rolled a 3 dammit

1 minute ago, ObexKing said:

Ooooooooh ok I rolled a 3 dammit

You take a swing towards the wall, then you realize you were on the opposite side of the room and end up tripping over a chair. Your fist still carries momentum as you fall to the floor. Go ahead and roll me a strength check

1 minute ago, FriendlyFire675 said:

You take a swing towards the wall, then you realize you were on the opposite side of the room and end up tripping over a chair. Your fist still carries momentum as you fall to the floor. Go ahead and roll me a strength check

I rolled an 18

I leave for FIVE MINUTES and my game is hijacked? What luck. 

You have an uncanny feeling that someone has messed with you. Not just you but the rooms as well. It seems like you have been shoved back, but you clearly haven't been moved.

You decide to ignore it and resolve to test your unfamiliar body by punching the wall. You walk over to it and hurl a punch at it. The whole room resonates with the sound of the two metals striking each other. You feel a slight unease as your gears vibrate in your frame. There is now a scratch on the wall as well as on your hand.

What do you do?

(Please do not take the role of GM in my game. If you want to play be the first to respond. There is only one protagonist.)

(Please forgive me if my response is slow.)