Shifted this "Arckcestial" to an Xyz monster

19 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Why is it archetype locked? Just make the card 3 or 4 Level 4 monsters.

That is because of its effect. Its way too broken to be a generic XYZ monster. Perfectly fine as a boss monster for an archetype, like Lightsworn has with Judgment Dragon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

That is because of its effect. Its way too broken to be a generic XYZ monster. Perfectly fine as a boss monster for an archetype, like Lightsworn has with Judgment Dragon.

This monster is not the Boss monster for the Archetype I made. It's actually "Urphiel", but I guess I have to adjust Urphiel's effect too. Check this if this is worthy of the Boss title:

UrphielTheHighArckcestial(1).thumb.jpeg.4dd928fcbae5b5e2d27c03e9ab895fbf.jpeg

6 minutes ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

This monster is not the Boss monster for the Archetype I made. It's actually "Urphiel", but I guess I have to adjust Urphiel's effect too. Check this if this is worthy of the Boss title:

Ah, didn't see this card before. Yeah, this one is even more powerful, but at least its not a super generic XYZ monster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raikoh130 said:

Ah, didn't see this card before. Yeah, this one is even more powerful, but at least its not a super generic XYZ monster.

So it's still the boss.  If you haven't seen this, you also didn't see the Summon Cut in I made for this card. 😁

UrphielSummonCutIn.thumb.png.dd7ab211da3cbcfd84fd774b8d0cb562.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

So it's still the boss.  If you haven't seen this, you also didn't see the Summon Cut in I made for this card. 😁

UrphielSummonCutIn.thumb.png.dd7ab211da3cbcfd84fd774b8d0cb562.png

Yup, not disagreeing with that, lol. My gosh, you're great at photoshop, lol. It looks like its an official card in Master Duel. Impressive!

2 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

Yup, not disagreeing with that, lol. My gosh, you're great at photoshop, lol. It looks like its an official card in Master Duel. Impressive!

Took me a day to finish the monster, then another day for that summon cut in. LOL. I do some MD styles too, like with rarities and stuffs. 😅

• Like 3

12 hours ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

If you want to make it Boss worthy then I think you should increase the ATK reduction to 500 or 600 if you want to keep the 300 thing.

1 minute ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

If you want to make it Boss worthy then I think you should increase the ATK reduction to 500 or 600 if you want to keep the 300 thing.

Actually the very 1st reduction is 600, but then I think, it'll be powerful in terms of offense. 😅 Anyways, maybe I'll make the reduction like 600 tomorrow. THANKS! 👌

1 minute ago, ObexKing said:

I look forward to the day where there's a DARK monster to this deck

Actually there is. I already finished another winged creature today, just going to need a little add on. Then I'm struggling again on how to incorporate that monster on the Deck. 😅🤣

1 minute ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

Everyone doe a fallen angel whenever they do a heavenly story or theme. It's fine if this one doesn't.

🤔

• Haha 1