I don't know what to do with this card. Please help.

Instead of banishing Bagooska only with the sole purpose of countering him, you could just put the effect "negate a monster effect 'till the end of the turn + put all monsters in attack position + monster's position cannot be changed as long as this card is on the field".

So you can play without worrying about the tapir during your turn, maybe destroy it, and if you don't, it still can't go back to defense position his next turn.

But like this the card would be a bit broken. Maybe you should add a downside ? And put a hard once per turn too i think, so you can't play this card multiple times in one turn.

Any ideas for the reveal effect specifically?

3 minutes ago, not naze said:

Instead of banishing Bagooska only with the sole purpose of countering him, you could just put the effect "negate a monster effect 'till the end of the turn + put all monsters in attack position + monster's position cannot be changed as long as this card is on the field".

So you can play without worrying about the tapir during your turn, maybe destroy it, and if you don't, it still can't go back to defense position his next turn.

But like this the card would be a bit broken. Maybe you should add a downside ? And put a hard once per turn too i think, so you can't play this card multiple times in one turn.

And thanks for the feedback.

I have made some revisions. Thoughts?

TerroCardXIV_Temperance(1).thumb.jpeg.dbbc63b813592592849e690592297eb8.jpeg

When this card is activated target 1 Face-Up Defence Position Monster; Negate that Monster's effects and change it to Attack Position. During the Main Phase 1, all Monsters the turn player controls are changed to Attack Position while this card is on the Field. Twice per turn, if this card is revealed; You can change 1 Monster on the Field to Face-Up Attack Position or Face-Down Defence Position.