I don't know if it's okay to post it here.

Hello everyone, I'm Ink and I'm new to this community (?), which is why I'm not sure how this works yet or if it's okay to post it here, I apologize in any case.

I'm a fanfiction writer and I'm writing a Yu-Gi-Oh themed story in a completely new and original fictional universe. Reason why the story will be full of Oc and consequently new cards and archetypes.

So I'm looking for contributors who want to give me a big hand both with the story and precisely with the creation of the cards.

Is anyone interested?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2024 at 9:03 AM, Ink_Republic said:

Hello everyone, I'm Ink and I'm new to this community (?), which is why I'm not sure how this works yet or if it's okay to post it here, I apologize in any case.

I'm a fanfiction writer and I'm writing a Yu-Gi-Oh themed story in a completely new and original fictional universe. Reason why the story will be full of Oc and consequently new cards and archetypes.

So I'm looking for contributors who want to give me a big hand both with the story and precisely with the creation of the cards.

Is anyone interested?

HOLY CRAP, dude I would love to do this. I am a pretty good writer!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nehemiah Beltran said:

what kind of story?

The story is called Yu-gi-oh: GroundZero and this is the synopsis: In a world where past and present collide, an ancient power awakens, threatening to reshape the fate of humanity. For centuries, two secret organizations have waged a hidden war: one seeks to control this formidable power and dominate the world, while the other fights to prevent this catastrophic vision from becoming reality. Three friends will find themselves caught up in this reality despite themselves, fighting against time as they try to prevent an ancient evil from rising again. Will they succeed or fail miserably?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ink_Republic said:

The story is called Yu-gi-oh: GroundZero and this is the synopsis: In a world where past and present collide, an ancient power awakens, threatening to reshape the fate of humanity. For centuries, two secret organizations have waged a hidden war: one seeks to control this formidable power and dominate the world, while the other fights to prevent this catastrophic vision from becoming reality. Three friends will find themselves caught up in this reality despite themselves, fighting against time as they try to prevent an ancient evil from rising again. Will they succeed or fail miserably?

OOOOOOOOH! Now that sounds awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yu-Gi-Go said:

"past and present collide"? Are you planning on bringing back old yu-gi-oh characters for this story, like in Arc-V? And if you are, in the same way as Arc-V or with a little twist?

Not really. My story is set in a completely new and original alternate universe, so there will be new characters except for one character from one of the old series but there will be a very specific reason why he is there.

On 6/1/2024 at 10:49 AM, Ink_Republic said:

Not really. My story is set in a completely new and original alternate universe, so there will be new characters except for one character from one of the old series but there will be a very specific reason why he is there.

"He"? Who are you planning on bringing back? If we don't need to wait.

• Like 1