Spell Icon and spell text overlapping

Shute Illustration

Question

Hi guys, not sure if mentioned already but is anyone else having the problem where they are trying to add a icon to their spell card like the field icon for a field spell and its overlapping with the D in Spell Card? If any work arounds or if this is a bug that's being ironed out, please let me know!  

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 15.06.22.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Kekskatze said:

Hey Yggdrax, thanks for sharing your solution to this annoying problem!

I tried working with it, despite being an absolute noob when it comes to picture editing. I ran into the problem that your quickfix seems to have a much lower resolution than the cards I created with the cardmaker. So i can size down the card, but then it doesn't look good anymore when i print them. Is there a way to use your quickfix for the high resolution cards from the cardmaker which I maybe just dont get?

I usually don't use the high-res download, so I hadn't noticed, here's the fix for both:

• Low-res
• High-res

• Like 2

Hey Yggdrax, thanks for sharing your solution to this annoying problem!

I tried working with it, despite being an absolute noob when it comes to picture editing. I ran into the problem that your quickfix seems to have a much lower resolution than the cards I created with the cardmaker. So i can size down the card, but then it doesn't look good anymore when i print them. Is there a way to use your quickfix for the high resolution cards from the cardmaker which I maybe just dont get?

Edited by Kekskatze

On 5/20/2024 at 1:10 PM, Yggdrax said:

I mean... if you have Photohop or GIMP... I could share a .psd that I made to quickly fix the issue...

spacer.png

EDIT: I'll add the links to this post just in case

• Low-res
• High-res

This is a lifesaver, thank you so much for sharing. I've had a look at other card makers that don't have this issue, but none of them yield results that look as nice as the card images generated by this website, so this'll save me from having to resort to using an uglier card maker.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:07 PM, Shute Illustration said:

Hi guys, not sure if mentioned already but is anyone else having the problem where they are trying to add a icon to their spell card like the field icon for a field spell and its overlapping with the D in Spell Card? If any work arounds or if this is a bug that's being ironed out, please let me know!  

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 15.06.22.png

got iit will let youu know soon