Signature request. Done, this can be locked.

Being Khorne-obsessed, I want another signature dedicated for the god of Murder.

Text On Graphic: "Blood for the Blood God!" (Make it red, please and do not forget the exclamation mark.)

Sub-Text On Graphic: N/A

Images For Graphic: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8900/cw4tn8.png

Size Of Graphic: 450x120, just as my previous Khorne sig.

Type Of Graphic: Signature

Requested Artist: Someone who is good at 'em. and I mean REALLY good. Simplicity Ninja, Kenzan, GAK, Dark Shini, Icyblue or maybe Sushi himself are those which I favour.

Other Comments: Make it bloody. Bloody as hell. That's the only thing you need to do, other then making it into the right format and making it a good signature overal (border?). So no render cutting, no background blending problems, just blood. Though you may mae a background in the back, or somehow extend the picture to the left, it's what you like. I want the text somewhere in the left-middle area. Text should match the overall idea of butchering.

Thank you.

Guest JoshIcy

umm that link only shows a small 88x10 or something tab lol... and i personally cannot do text all that well, sorry :|

but i am grateful that you bothered to ask for my help ^_^

Guest KAJN

Here's just the beginning, working on more.

OM.png

Version 2

OM2.png

Edited: OK so the first one represents it at night and the second one represents it as day.

********************Hope I Helped*********************

Good try, boys!

:D

I will pay all and Bloodrun's one is the best one. That is just the kind of "bloody" as I thought of :)

Only thing I do not like is the text X_X

Simplicity, fit the render but not change it's shape :)

Uchiha, thanks for making your signature smaller and for the sig. Also great done, but it covers most of the render and that is kinda less realistic. Plus, I don't like the text.

All payed thirty points.

Archived