TAKE THAT LINK!!!!!

Let me be the first to meet and greet. I'm BurmysRUs. Don't decide to change into a n00b, or I will personally sneak into you bedroom while you're sleeping and beat you with a stuffed hippo. Don't spam, read the rules, ect ect. Have fun in YCM!

Welcom to YCM Airlines :D

Let me introduce myself, im Mr. President Mc King Frlf

for short Super Mega Uber Majesty Mr. President Mc King Frlf

Follow the rules or i will eat your children :twisted:

as you say, i hope your not a n00b...

@ Atomix: Im the only king -.-

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hm. You may not want to piss Link off. Here's proof. PH33R T3H ])R490N 514V3. And he's also on a team of advisors with the Black Knight, Darth Vader, and Chuck Norris. And me. Yeah.

But seriously, welcome. With all the n00bs showing up, this is a welcome change. Good luck here.

With all due respect,

~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

Embodiment of Reality Whose Cool Spacing Never Shows (And Rabid Worlds Apart Fan)

Hero of Space and Time? Well, I'm the ultimate villain of Space and Time who travels through dimensions like walking down a street. Also, I doubt that Duo, Dialga, Palkia or even that newbie Chrono Trigger could be humbled by you. Also, Link can seriously whup you.

But anyways, welcome to the site. Call me Torch, Torchman but preferably Lord Davok.

-Torchman

Everything Burns in the End

Hero of Space and Time? Well' date=' I'm the ultimate villain of Space and Time who travels through dimensions like walking down a street. Also, I doubt that Duo, Dialga, Palkia or even that newbie Chrono Trigger could be humbled by you. Also, Link can seriously whup you.

But anyways, welcome to the site. Call me Torch, Torchman but preferably Lord Davok.

-Torchman

[i']Everything Burns in the End[/i]

You have the weirdest possible sense of humour I have ever seen,man.

Archived