arseus HALP MEH

tonisanoob

ok ive not even completed red yet in my quest to complete all the pokemon games

but a problem i have come against is...

HOW THE HELL DO I CACH ARSECEUS

plox halp

also any help on caching other very hard to get pokemon such as deoys and shaymin would be welcome

All of thease needs action replay.

To get arceus find the code for it on the web enter it a go into any blue shop in any twon and speak to man dressed in green by the counter. He will give you a flute. Go up to the top of the mountain where you get either dialga or palkia. Play the flute and a stair case will appear go up it a see hello to arceus

To get shaymin enter the code and go to the shop and talk tot he man he will give you a letter from oak. Then go that place just to the right of elete four. go to the big rock and you will meet oak. then you will see a shaymin then battle it.

At the moment i don't know how to get darkrai i just swapped it with a friend but i could get it for you

okay I'll said it once so I'll say it again there is a specail event you need to be able to catch arceus, darkrai ,and shaymin there are events they just didn't make them yet okay people yes you hack if you want but people can tell you hacked your pokemon

Archived