Yu-Gi-Oh! Era of Legends

.Ash

While my other fanfic is still getting started I am going to be spending some time with this. All comments will be taken into account. So far I only have two characters and more will be added later.

Akiro Maiku

Werewolf Deck

Favorite Monster - Werewolf Berserker

Snowy.png

Rebecca Hawlen

Winged Beast - Harpie Deck

Favorite Monster - Harpie Queen

image.png

(How could I let this happen? It's only a matter of time before it happens again! This duel is dangerous.)

"Nevermind, it's my turn and I won't give up!" Akiro growled. His face lightened momentarily, only to be followed by his usual blank look. "I activate my face-down card! Blood Moon! Now my Werewolf Shaman can be used as TWO tributes! Now I sacrifice my Shaman for my Alpha Werewolf. Now I activate the second effect of my Blood Moon. Go Dark-Blood Fusion! I discard 1 card from my hand and pay 500 life points! (Akiro - 600 LP) Now arise! The Hybrid! (3000 ATK and DEF)

I pay 500 more life points (Akiro - 100 LP) to activate the Hybrid's effect. All of the cards on the field excluding my Hybrid are destroyed!" Akiro's opponent utters a cry of disbelief as his Thousand Dragon and his Storm Shooter are destroyed. Now my Hybrid, finish this duel. Akiro's opponent fainted of disbelief as his life points depleted from 2800 to 0. (Thank god thats over. I couldn't have restrained it for a moment longer).

----------------------------------------------

(This is going better than expected. Four monsters out and only one in my way. This loser won't last another turn at this rate.)

"You don't stand a chance. I have a Harpie Queen (2400ATK), the Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon (2300ATK) and two Harpie Ladies (1800ATK) aswell as Harpie's Hunting Ground and 3 face-down cards. How do you plan on winning with 1 set monster and 1 face-down card? It's your move." Rebecca was enjoying herself now and there was nothing that could stop her.

"I'll stop you with this! I discard my Kuriboh to activate Lightning Vortex!" Her opponent half-asked. "Nice try," Rebecca complimented. "But it's not good enough! I activate my face-down trap! Go Magic Jammer! I discard my Roc from the Valley of Haze to render your Vortex useless." Rebecca was smiling now, the duel was in the bag and she was loving every minute. "I.... I suppose I end my turn." Her opponent knew there was nothing that they could do.

Rebecca drew and laughed. "This is my strongest card and I don't evn have to use it! I activate my face-down card, Icarus Attack! I sacrifice my Harpie Lady to destroy your monster and face-down card." Rebecca couldn't supress a laugh. "This is my easiest duel ever! But all good things must end.... Dragon and Harpie Queen, finish this!" Rebecca's opponent left in silence as their life points plummeted to 0. (But seriously, there's got to be one tough opponent here.)

Thanks for your opinions, the next chapter will be longer and hopefully a little less confusing. I will introduce two new characters and there will be a full duel.

Pretty good. A little short/confusing tho.

I have a fan-fic too. Its "Yugioh-Hidden Legends" Check that one out?

Yeah, it's quite good. I am going to be putting the dialogue in the same format as your fanfic in my next chapter to make it less confusing.

Archived