A funny little joke I wrote in class

I did this in fourth period.

Yugi: Freddy, Ramiro, Trever, and Cassie. I HARDLY think 4 vs 1 is fair.

Freddy: WTF???? Do I look like i care???

Ramiro: Freddy calm down, do we need to call your Psychiatrist?

Freddy: Shhhh! Cassie might here you!!!!!

Cassie: Here what?

Freddy: Ohhhh, nothing.

Jaden: I'll help you, Yugi!

D.M Girl: Me two!

Yubel: Freddy is so cute!!!!:P

Freddy: I am not Freddy Kreuger!!!!

Yubel: I know, But i still LUV U!!!!

Freddy::shock:

Cassie he's mine!

Trever: Well duh, you tried to sell....

Cassie: NO MORE!!!!!

Yugi: Lets just Duel.

Freddy: K.

Ramiro: At least its not as bad as the time Freddy Tried to duel a fat lady while in the movies watching AVP-R.

Jaden: I summon E-hero Bubbleman!

Yubel: I summon my self by activating doomsday fire!

Yugi: I summon the six samurai, Zanji! and special summon Grandmaster!

Freddy: When you do that I special summon Cyber Dinosaur!!!

Freddy: lol who uses six samurai?????

Yugi: WTF??? Who uses Cyber Dino?????

Freddy:.......

Yubel: I Lurv Freddy!!!! *Jumps into his arms*

Freddy: Does this mean I am getting married??????

Cassie:&$%%#$$#^%$!!!!!!!!

THE END!

As the joiner of the members who are not laughing at this, I invite you all to have a big Cereal Cookout. Who want's to come? We got much funnier jokes than this. Mainly because they don't involve making fun of a children's Anime by putting themselves and their girlfriends in as characters and then having a creepy wierd Anime character hit on you and your girlfriend get ticked off and...........................YCMaker is Cooking the Cereal.

The topic title claimed that the topic would contain something funny' date=' but all I see is this nonsense.

[/quote']

I SHALL BUILD THE QUOTE PYRAMID! GET BACK TO WORK, SLAVES!

*gets out a whip and whips the slaves to start working harder*

And also, as quoted from Queen Victoria: ``WE ARE NOT AMUSED!''

The topic title claimed that the topic would contain something funny' date=' but all I see is this nonsense.

[/quote']

The Corruption defies your will to act against the empire.

We have as much right to post how we weel about your joke as you do of posting your joke in the first place.

Spread the corruption.

[/quote']

The Corruption defies your will to act against the empire.

We have as much right to post how we weel about your joke as you do of posting your joke in the first place.

Spread the corruption.

fine, act like a 8 year old, it just shows you are a child, Cassie said that the other day, now i say it to you!

As the joiner of the members who are not laughing at this' date=' I invite you all to have a big Cereal Cookout. Who want's to come? We got much funnier jokes than this. Mainly because they don't involve making fun of a children's Anime by putting themselves and their girlfriends in as characters and then having a creepy wierd Anime character hit on you and your girlfriend get ticked off and...........................YCMaker is Cooking the Cereal.

[/quote']

agreed

Hey now, would an 8 year old child tell you what I said in my last post? That we have our right to post our view on your joke, and you have the same right to post the joke. An 8 year old wouldn't have said that.

And just in sense of things, take criticism to the heart and learn from it. Don't try to defend your joke from people who say they hate it, you posted the joke to see what other people think about it. And you are never going to find that out if we don't post what we view about it.

Arguement over.

~Meti. (This is the final stand, don't flame again)

As the joiner of the members who are not laughing at this' date=' I invite you all to have a big Cereal Cookout. Who want's to come? We got much funnier jokes than this. Mainly because they don't involve making fun of a children's Anime by putting themselves and their girlfriends in as characters and then having a creepy wierd Anime character hit on you and your girlfriend get ticked off and...........................YCMaker is Cooking the Cereal.

[/quote']

Well, it's not that stupid pie again, so I'm in.

So, as promised, where are the jokes?

Archived