YCM Review on Serenien

Yusei Fudou

DISCLAIMER: This is not an advertisement to my Serenien forums. But since YCM was featured in a review, I thought I might post up the link of the review. Feel free to join, but this is not for the aim of advertisement.

[Link Removed]

I hope you like the review and accept it with honesty.

Well ill post the review

I've decided to review the Yugioh Card Maker' date=' a well-known site with a Yugioh TCG card-maker engine and a forum with over 70,000 members. However, I'm not reviewing the full site, just the forums.

Community (7/10):

The community of YCM is huge, it has a lot of contributors, a lot of groups and a lot of friends, but it also has very annoying members, a lot of spammers, people who do nasty things, egos, etc. and the YCM community's reputation has been bad lately, it was better in the past.

Enforcement and Moderation Team (8.7/10)

The moderation team is strong, however it is a little bit of a dictator one, and it also has unactive people.. and NO ADMINS except the president, YCMaker, who is not so active. They need 2 more admins and 3-4 more mods to be a better mod team, but they're not bad. I recall them stopping a raid party very effectively.

Activities (9.3/10)

YCM has a lot of activities, it has a lot of contests, groups and such other stuff. They're good at that.

Specialties, Mods and Features (9.5/10)

YCM has a Yugioh card maker, which is a very good thing. It also has its own wikia, and it has newspapers and such stuff. Not bad at all.

Average Rating: 8.6/10 - Not Bad

[/quote']

And I agree with it all exept the community should have gotten 8.5 because all that stuff stopped and we are recovering

(Isuggestputtingitinyour1stpost)

Archived