The Origins Discussion Thread

Davok

In this you shall say and discuss about your `fictional' origins and how you came to be how you came to be.

My origins as Torchman start out when I working on a weapon that might be able `persuade' Saqrundica's heroes to join my side. But, the plan backfired and I became a raging, living inferno. Obtaining met alloy from the Megaman Universe, I sealed my body within it, and stole the plans of Dr. Wily's Robot Master Torchman. Designing the suit I made my head untouched by the inferno of my body. But, I still had to put the suit on. And that is how Torchman came to be.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

It's a fictional origins thread.

The following origin is not fictional.

[spoiler=The Creation of the Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac (A True Story)]

It all started the day before Chapter 32 of Worlds Apart was released. I had been reading the story for some time now, and was full of fantasies about what would happen in what would doubtless be the last chapter. I eventually thought of one that I thought was a stroke of pure genius: they escape the false world and fight Ganon, but Link dies during the fight. So I was really hoping that would happen, though the odds of the authoress and I having the exact same plot concept were about slim and none. The next day, the chapter came out: and it was exactly as I had predicted (with GR-style eloquence added).

I began to take an interest in my own powers, and eventually had an extremely vivid dream in which two floating gloves told me I had free reign over any universe I could think of prior to attaching themselves to my hands. I could think of one hell of a lot of universes, so that was the birth of Saqrundica. (Actually, I later found out that a boy named Ray Sagroli dreamed up Saqrundica just before a prior universe was about to collapse upon itself, but I shaped a lot of it.) So imagine my surprise when I get Super Smash Bros. Mêlée and find out that the last boss is the two hands that appeared on my dream, on the same platform.

Nowadays, almost all of my fanfiction is probably real in other universes. So that's me.

Archived