My Trip to China

Wyhe

an ABC means this:American-Born Chinese

Some of my uncles/grand-uncles migrated to USA,where they settled down.

Thus,their children are born & grown in USA.

an typical ABC is usually frowned upon by most Chinese since they know nothing of their heritage,culture or language.

Guest KAJN

Crowler thats a creative way to give a name.

Whye: I'm not from USA, simply from japan and china. My other countries are Lebanon and Kuwait. And now I'm from japan because I didn't live with my parents. Thats the whole story. My ninja master took care of me and trained me well now he made an indoor academy with dorms for other people who want to stay and learn.

^_^Well i myself lived in japan when i was 5 to 7 yrs old! ow!!! and I know Judo! My sister enrolled me in a Judo House! when i was young! And if you don't know what judo is! Judo is a martial art using your bare fingers to inflict serious injuries to your opponent! just like! neji in naruto!^_^!!!

Oh And lord wyhe!!! thanks for the info on ABC's!!!^_^!

Guest KAJN

OK I'm well trained and I can tell you how judo works. In our academy we learn Shaolin Ninja (all martial arts in one game). Judo is one of the hardest games because you need to focus on your hand and legs. I myself didn't achieve a black belt in it yet. But hopefully I will after my academy exam results. I showed the people who were chinsuu's(judges) some moves so I can be upgraded to S Jonin. So I haven't been around because of this reason.

When one learns Shaolin,one learns all forms of the martial arts.

Because Shaolin is the origin of all martial arts. (would you believe that the 1st men who used Shaolin are a bunch of peace-loving monks)

Guest KAJN

Karatedo? In which part of my paragraph do you mean. And by the way I saw your picture, and I would say the first one is better than the second.

Edited: Peace loving monks? No the founder of shaolin was kungfuciose. He was the creator of Kung Fu too.

BY TRAINING THE BODY, YOU LEARN DISCIPLINE.

THROUGH DISCIPLINE, YOUR MIND FINDS PEACE.

FROM BEING AT PEACE, YOUR SOUL FINDS HARMONY.

MIND. BODY. SOUL. AS ONE.

Guest KAJN

Judo is a meaning of "Throw" it also has other long meanings. But most of the Judo parts are known for their control of the body and once again this is what I like to say:

Guest KAJN

Inflicting serious injuries is not good for your fingers. I can tell because I was too fast to do this. By making serious damage with your fingers could make half of your body go numb for a long time. But if you be careful you could use it many times. Would you like to speak about this in my club? It's called "Simplistic Group".

Well at first my master palm struck our hands! and we don't move it for 3 hours cause if we did! our hands will be! paralyzed forever!!!i know cause the one beside didn't follow orders and all of the sudden his hand froze out and we were all terrified so we really didn't move! and after that our hands were incredibly flexible when can even harden the joints to inflict serious injurious towards our opponents! ^_^!!! I only mastered 3 moves! The Sidewinder! Spine Breaker and Coaxial Paralyzer!!!

Guest KAJN

These are three great moves but I would prefer learning ninja because two fingers could make big damage to your body and once again:

Guest KAJN

These mean a lot even if they are 4 lines but they can mean 50 lines. I once had a test and I was asked to solve a riddle. This riddle was the phrase I didn't actually have time to complete it but I made a good job by solving 3 lines. ^_^

Archived