Power Cut {And a bloody big one too!}

Atomix

Yes today in the Wirral was a huge power cut. I was on my wireless internet in YCM trying to beat God Hunter in posts when the internet turned itself off. I turned to see if the stand by light was on my DVD player, but it wasn't. I openned my door to shout to my mum and see said that all the TV, went off. At first I though that it was just our power being cut but as I openned the window I heared the loud noise of the house alarm. Man that hurt my earsdrums! So I asked my next door neighbour and he said that his power went off. So the whole street was without power. Then people from 5 streets away started to come to see if it was more than their street. The traffic lights had gone off aswell. Then my dad called from Birkenhead. Apparently he was fine but the pub accross the street was having the power cut problem. Then, 15 minutes later, I saw my Standy by light come on. Everything started to reboot it's self. It seems that there was road working in Birkenhead and they had hit a main power cable. I still don't know if New Brighten was effected but it took another 10 minutes for the phone to work! And the house alarm is still going off. It felt like I was on a desert Island was no contact XD

I had this problem.My neighbors were cursin out squirels for fun. The Carvel was given everything away. All my fishies dies(AGAIN) There were accidenta on my street. Man i was buggin out. And what was even worse i went to take a nap and when i woke up my Living room was on fire!!!(Guess where the extingusher was!!!!!!!) So i had to jump out the window and I broke my leg. So i got back at the company that made this happen by inventing the Department Of Motor Vehicles.

(I did not invent the DMV in fact none of this happened)

I only had to deal with this 1nce the Blackout of 2000 in US and Canada

Wow that was big then? Anyway I remember something that everyone thought would happen in my family. It was 1999 (almost 2000) and we were over at grandma's waiting for the new year to happen and they sayed once it turned 2000 the computers and eletricity would go harewire and once it turned 2000 the lights turned off and my dad started freaking out as he actually thought it happened. Turns out my papa (that is pretty mean XD) turned the power off in the laundry room and I fell on the floor laughing (that is how I remember it)

But back on topic that seemed like a big power cut/blackout

It clearly shows that modern society could crumple by the loss of electricity.[possible assault plan for terrorists]

Sssh... quiet :\

Damn it!My mom is right...for once,I really had to learn how to shut up sometimes.

Anyway,I once also had a power cut thanks the thunderstorms that frequent my country ever so often.

Archived