omg [LOCK] kizzi is stuck with gfx!!!11!11!!!one!1111!!1

Yes. All you do is click that little arrow in a circle and a menu will appear. Select Load Brush and then find the brush set and load it. Then I think you need to save it as a preset(also in the menu). It worked for me when I had your problem. If ss are needed I'll add.

Yes. All you do is click that little arrow in a circle and a menu will appear. Select Load Brush and then find the brush set and load it. Then I think you need to save it as a preset(also in the menu). It worked for me when I had your problem. If ss are needed I'll add.

Thanks. :) This can be locked now, unless there's a quicker way.

Glad I could help. Partly because I can use this thread to blackmail you later. Lol just kidding. I don't think there is another way(there probably is). I take it by your answer that you dont need ss's.

P.S: Once all my brushes are loaded I save it as a pack named All Brushes. That way if I do somehow loose all of my brushes I can load that Brush Pack and get them straight away. If I update my brushes then I just save over the old All Brush pack and then its easy to load it up again.

Glad I could help. Partly because I can use this thread to blackmail you later. Lol just kidding. I don't think there is another way(there probably is). I take it by your answer that you dont need ss's.

P.S: Once all my brushes are loaded I save it as a pack named All Brushes. That way if I do somehow loose all of my brushes I can load that Brush Pack and get them straight away. If I update my brushes then I just save over the old All Brush pack and then its easy to load it up again.

What? I just want to get a few brush sets that don't display on-screen!

However, if you wanna load 200 brush sets, feel free.

Archived