Morphing Jar #2 / Needle Worm Deckout?

HORUS

Cards needed:

3 Morphing Jar #2

1 Needle Worm

3 All-Out Attacks

Cards that will provide stall

Set Morphing Jar #2 and All-Out Attacks. Stall your opponent so they don't attack Jar.

On your next turn, set Needle Worm or another Morphing Jar #2. Flip Jar #2, returning Needle Worm and Morphing Jar #2 (or 2 Jars) to your deck.

Morphing Jar burns through your deck until you get another Morphing Jar #2 and Needle Worm, or 2 Morphing Jar #2.

Activate All-Out Attacks. Jar and Needle Worm (or 2 Jars) are flipped and effects activate.

If you have 2 Morphing Jar #2, both go back and you try again. If one is a Worm, your opponent discards 5 cards from the deck), then the Jar and Worm are returned to the deck, and you do this again until Worm has burned out every card in your opponent's deck.

So what do you think? Possible?

At first I thought it would be possible with Morphing Jar, but then realized it would burn through your deck before the opponent's.

And also, does having only 2 Morphing Jar #2 and All-Out Attacks cause an Endless Loop if your opponent cannot do anything?

EDIT: CHANGED TO BE NEEDLE WORM INSTEAD OF HIROS SHADOW SCOUT BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT AND DIDNT THINK OF NEEDLE WORM FOR SOME REASON I CANT EXPLAIN.

dont use hiro

use needle worm

you can also do it with des koala

the thing is for the all out attacks combo to go off right you need as few monsters in the deck as possible thus you could draw your whole deck without hitting a monster...plus you need to get two on the field at the same time!!!!

im still working on my version but it had

3 mj2

1 mj

3 needle worm

1 marshmallon

3 all out attacks

2-3 shallow grave (icr)

3 book of tayou

2 book of moon

3 lightning vortex

3 threatening roar

2 rainbow life

2 hammer shot

fissure

2 shield crush

1 heavy

1 LLAB

1 gravity bind

1 steel cage

1 messenger of peace

2 double summon

i only went 3-4 at regionals but two of my losses went to 3 duels...i didnt get blown out by anybody and went to time or close each time i didnt win. and the deck is like 15 bucks total. the needle worm is basically free now that its just "gold series junk"

and the ones i won i won 2-0 and brutally...i definitely tortured my opponents.

icr the rest but the side had macro cosmos

there are lots of different ways to try it (note these are differnent ideas not an alternative deck)

des koala

night assailant in the main

no marshmallon

no reaper

no MJ

macro

allure and necroface

solemns and bribes

alternatively the high monster count version (probably best WITHOUT all out attacks - reaper, the fool, marsh, night assailant, spear cretins, etc.)

i was most recently thinking of a version that would include mask of darkness and would retrieve traps back to my hand...you could get like 5 in one turn (kind of a long shot)

All-Out Attacks constantly flips Morphing Jar #2 so that Needle Worm's and Jar's effects activate, discarding your opponent's cards and returning both monsters to the deck, then Jar's second effect resummons them face down, but they are flipped by All-Out Attacks, so the effects activate again.

I've had nightmares of this after I faced against 3 different guys at my local store that used this.

Again, it's one reason why All-Out Attacks should be banned :/

Although I admit, playing a deck revolving around this on Duel Online was fun.

Ahh, I tried to argue but I read the thread, and then thought, and read Pole Position's rulings. AOA would destroy itself as a loop is recognized and once the deck out is done the loop is recognized and it dies. UDE really needs to clean up their rulings.

Loops caused by Game Mechanics

If an infinite loop is caused because of game mechanics and not by a player's voluntary card play' date=' "Pole Position" will be destroyed. When "Pole Position" is destroyed in this way, no monster on the field is destroyed by the effect of "Pole Position". [/quote']

It would be reasonable to assume this ruling will apply to All-Out Attacks as well, after your opponent has decked out.

Archived