Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

This dragon was made possible by Mage, who on another thread commented that the dragon shown on the card looked like a Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, also by Titus, who made the card Mage commented on.

Well, here it is...

76110nm0.jpg

As you can see, it's VERY protective of its young. For those of you who don't know what a Red-Eyes Wyvern is, this is a Red-Eyes Wyvern: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red-Eyes_Wyvern

The idea is to discard your Wyvern or Chick for an effect or suicide it, causing the REUD to go into a wild frenzy of rage seeing its child die. It then blasts everything in its path.

:D So awesome! :D But I'm mad at you for doing it before me. <_< lol jk I wanted to do it last night, but my computer had to configure updates or something like that and It shut down. So I just went to bed.

But you made the effect better than the effect I would have come up with for it. And what do you mean the effect isn't original? I think it is.

EDIT: I went ahead and made my own Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon based off of yours. I wanted to make it look neater, so I got the text to align up better. It's got pretty much the same effect as yours, but a little different.

[spoiler=Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon]4993ee6.jpg

its not bad at all....... i would add some twist to the effect.............8/10

OMG! I have never seen you post a good comment for a card before. This is legendary. :D lol jk

But yeah, the effect is pretty good. anime911, what kind of twist would you add?

OMG! I have never seen you post a good comment for a card before. This is legendary. :D lol jk

But yeah' date=' the effect is pretty good. anime911, what kind of twist would you add?

[/quote']

'If this effect is activated, this turn, all Battle Damage your opponent takes involving this card is halve.'

something like this cause 4100x3=12300......12300-8000=4300...... overkill opponent big time... espicially with equips... big bang, meteor crush.............

Honestly, I like the simplicity of the effect. It's the Red Eyes answer to the BEUD and it looks like a card that could stand next to that card. I also like the logic in the effect and the little explanation in the 1st post because it makes the card make more sense.

Make no appologies, the card is what it is and that's all that it is(Popeye anyone? :lol:).

I wouldn't change a thing to be perfectly honest.

Anime: Considering how hard it is to summon + the fact that this card is hardly even comparable to Chimeratech in how big it can get + the fact that there are 3-card OTKs like Manti-Loop I really don't think it's necessary. Thanks for the comment though.

im only responding to titus....... its ok if you dont like it..................

• 2 weeks later...

Archived