My 1st card. Please don't kill.....

silverdevilboy

Have you read Volcanic Doomfire Lately? This thing is all but impossible to summon, AND a Nomi. The effect makes up for that somewhat, but the 0 atk makes it practically useless. If this card was real, I wouldn't run it. Ever. The only reason it's worth considering is because it's a volcanic mon with less than 500 atk, so it can be used as Accelerator fodder. But that's all, the summoning conditions are just so difficult that it's impossible to use well.

That card is waaaaay to hard to get out. If you actually do get it out' date=' you can do anything with it. Your opponent is just going to kill it on their next turn.

Also, I've noticed a lot of new members double posting. Why is that? Is it too hard to just edit your post?

[/quote']

/OT/on the forum I'm normaly on if I post 2 times then the second post just gets added to the first one... so sometimes I forget that it's not so here and double post.../OT/

^^^You can discard your pyro monsters to wipe out your opponent's hand.

Then they can't do much. Unless you really screw up' date=' getting him out should mean GG.

[/quote']

First, the effect of making an opponent discard a card is all but uselessm by the time hes out, you have no more cards in your hand, and he is so prone to death because of fissure and smashing ground, lowest ATK monster in the deck (assuming volcanic) and highest defense.

Oh, and excellent job on "The Dark World." though I think the point of dark world was to not have it require a field card because of its hand support, but this card doesn't give it field support and has a high cost so its completly fair. :)

Also, I've noticed a lot of new members double posting. Why is that? Is it too hard to just edit your post?

Pojo merges double posts, its habit. (I dont think you were targeting me with that, but i do it a lot in my own threads.)

no good, summoning conditions are too hard. you want to refrain form cards (Your card) that rely on a cards (Volcanic Doomfire) that relies on a card (Trident Blaze cannon) that relies on a card (That other cannon thingy) to be played, just not gonna happen.

not only that, the card here is worse than exxod, it kills a monster at least once a turn (from what i remember) and its got so much defense that your opponent, between you owning his monsters, a huge defense and cards like heart of clear water and shield and sword, etc. the game will turn hopeless.

banned card, and make it secret rare next time

3/10 uselfullness

6/10 realisticness

4/10 overall

sorry man...

Archived