Copy Crisis, YCM's First MMX Team!

Davok

Greetings! Welcome to Copy Crisis, YCM's first Megaman team to enter the forum! This organization's purpose is to create epilogues (scripted based stories) art, and all other sorts of stuff! In short, Copy Crisis is a team!

I am Torchman AKA Burn Rooster! We shall follow the adventures of the MMX8 Mavericks. If you wish to join Copy Crisis, fill in the form below:

NAME: (Which Maverick in MMX8 are you, if you haven't heard of it, I don't think you can join!)

REAL NAME: (The real name of your Maverick. Can be account name if possible.

PERSONALITY:

BIO:

QUOTE:

SKILLS: (What you contribute to the team, making art, writing epilogues, etc.)

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MEGAMAN:

GOALS

1. To become a forum renowned organization.

2. To have successfully created an all new organization concept.

3. To ride over 200 Epilogues, Fan Art and more!

Copy Crisis Roster:

2cp9h1e.jpgAvalanche Yeti: Liquicent (Icyblue)

f09jy0.jpgBurn Rooster: Torchman

5lnlg6.jpgDark Mantis: Available!

2dl5cuu.jpgBamboo Pandemonium: Available!

22dll4.jpgOptic Sunflower: Available!

fvva6c.jpgEarthrock Trilobyte: protoman527799

2rdkf8y.jpgGravity Antonion: pt018

praly.jpgGigavolt Man'O'War: Available!

Guest JoshIcy

NAME: Avalanche Yeti

PERSONALITY: Calm but Vicious, and modest

BIO: (Unknown yet)

QUOTE: "Frozen Heat shall graze the earth you admire, I will be there when you see, and there last you covet".

SKILLS: Nothing in the general GD thing, but i shall help with anything pertaining to text etc.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MEGAMAN: Alot more than i think i know, with the exception of the EXE series... im virtually useless...

NAME: Gravity Antonion

PERSONALITY: Intelligent and powerful

BIO: (unknown yet)

QUOTE: "My intellect can be matched by my strength. And as an ant I can lift up to 10 times my weight. So that means I am ten times as smart."

SKILLS: None worth mentioning.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MEGAMAN: I know everything about all the robot masters and mavericks.

Let's see if I can play along...

NAME: Enigma(Custom EXE Character, See Sig and Avatar for most recent version)

PERSONALITY: Boarderline Emotionless, Analitical, Curious, and Cold.

BIO: Enigma was an originally an experiment by the WWW to create a sentient and independant virus which could carry out several maliscious tasks and adapt to solve any problems it would encounter with limited to no interaction with a user. The only problem with this is that, at some point, Enigma became completely self aware and rejected his masters' objectives. Enigma randomly travels the net gathering information on a wide variety of subjects, but the one that captures his attention the most, currently, is emotion...which is, for the time being, a completely fascinating and foreign concept to him.

QUOTE: ...

SKILLS: Spriter

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MEGAMAN: That I've completed every Megaman Game in existence except 3(Network Transmission, ZX, and ZXA). ;)

NAME: (Which Maverick in MMX8 are you, if you haven't heard of it, I don't think you can join!) Earthrock Trilobyte

REAL NAME: (The real name of your Maverick. Can be account name if possible. protoman527799

PERSONALITY:

BIO:

QUOTE:

SKILLS: (What you contribute to the team, making art, writing epilogues, etc.) I am good at Rps fan fics and card making

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MEGAMAN: know most characters storylines ect

Archived