Summer Bash - Battle of the Fittest

Cyber Altair

[align=center]So i was on CCC and i saw they had this so i said "it would be fun if we had this at YCM". So now we collect a list of video game characters and what we do is that we vote on who would win, remember it's not about voting who is your favorite character but who you believe is the strongest out of the two and who could actually win if the two were in a fight.

Now the system is a knockout system, 1vs1 and whoever losses get eliminated and who wins qualifies to the next round. Now i felt it is only fair if you guys could chose who are in the battles, i made a list and though i believe Dante could easily defeat Kratos and Master Chief together (who qualified but Dante didn't) it's your choice who enters, i chose the first 10 characters and you get to chose the other 10. I wont accept any character so chose ones who can actually fight.

All characters will be fighting with the default weapons they use, so don't just vote for like Sora because of his power in the Master Form but because of his normal powers.

Contenders-

1. Dante

2. Kratos

3. Master Chief

4. Link

5. Sora

6. Mario

7. Devil Jin

8. Solid Snake (not the guy from MGS3 but MGS1 & 2)

9. Altair

10. Spiderman

11. Sephiroth

12. Goku

13. Iron Man

14. Meta Knight

15. Amaterasu

16. Samus

Round 1

Battles

Devil Jin VS Iron Man

Solid Snake VS Amaterasu

So nominate your characters and on the 1st of June the battle will start. The battles will be in the Poll Section but links and results will be posted in this thread.[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

1. Squall Leonheart

2. Nightmare Zero

3. (Ultimate) Ironman

4. Shin Gouki

5. Majuub

6. Vergil

7. Heihachi Mishima

8. Sigma ( X8 )

9. Shao Kahn

10. Minotaur (Shadow of the Colossus- First Colossus)

Archived