[Tersus Effercio] Open For Business! Still Hiring!

Kale

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a question.

do u guys color pics that dont have color? cuz i have a pic that fits my one card but it aint in color. i dont want to use another pic. ill put the card in my signature so u can check it out. if u r able i dont care what color the pic is and i will try to pay what u ask point wise

i dont know that any of us do that...

i am sure i can do it just send me the the pick

you know how some boosters have a white glow around the picture' date=' does that mean pictures on plain white backgrounds don't have to be rendered? (it is on a white background but the edges are blurry)

[/quote']

i know that renders are nice, though a pic on a white background is fine by me. they are easier to work with than rendering the pic myself...

~K

order: booster pack

pic: 250px-Gs-isaac.jpg

(for the title' date=' just use this pic instead of words: [img']http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/drickthedarkboy/tb_golden_logo.jpg[/img])

background: i dunno

background color: brownish reddish

erm, i will try to do that... though my requests are sent through PM.

i might not have time to do any requests until next summer, unfortunately. i have started school, and it is going to be reaaaallll longggg.... sorry for the inconvenience...

order: booster pack

pic: 250px-Gs-isaac.jpg

(for the title' date=' just use this pic instead of words: [img']http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/drickthedarkboy/tb_golden_logo.jpg[/img])

background: i dunno

background color: brownish reddish

erm, i will try to do that... though my requests are sent through PM.

i might not have time to do any requests until next summer, unfortunately. i have started school, and it is going to be reaaaallll longggg.... sorry for the inconvenience...

It's ok Kale Just be ready to get sent to the stars:lol::P

Archived