sasuke's new sharingan

overheat

ok ok ok i now naruto manga writers want to end naruto by the end of this year but starting making up things like saukes new sharingan thats just wrong. soo for all the manga readers out there. what do you think about it. if you saw the ep you have must of seen it. its like a diamond shape......

and BTW all the itachi real story is just worng. all the 400 eps itachi was the bad guy but all of a sudden his a good guy doing a mission to save konoha. ....

Guest JoshIcy

ya

and i know its diffrent but that is just wierd' date=' and as a big itachi fan i think its wrong to change him and say he is good

[/quote']

save his brother, keeping him alive, regret for killing a family... how did you not see this coming?

Guest JoshIcy

lol i did not say its not cool. but i am just saying that it is just worng.....

please elaborate? all the hints in the first season were there :?

ok i can understand that he had a great bond with his sasuke, and cuz of that he could not kill him. but the whole part of that this was his mission that is just taking it to a new level and no a high one. itachi is suppoused to be the evil uchia clan member that wanted power so he killed his whole clan to get that special power.|

Guest JoshIcy

lol i understand that... and killing his whole family for power etc, being evil and whatnot.. that i dont know... he may have wanted to which would make your point valid but also, in his character design the bags under his eyes kinda said something i guess... it made me sympathetic towards him :|

Sharingan - Uchiha Sasuke's Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) Form

Itachi sought to protect his younger brother from Uchiha Madara. To that end he used a jutsu to implant his Mangekyou and its techniques into Sasuke. When Sasuke's Mangekyou was initially activated, it resembled the version seen in Itachi. Later Sasuke's Mangekyou took on this form. It is unclear if this is the Eternal Form of Mangekyou, combing the form of Itachi's Mangekyou and that of Sasuke's, or if it is simply Sasuke own singular Mangekyou form alone.

Archived