how to make a pkmn battle

every day I get bogged down with pms asking how I did the pkmn in my sig here is how

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I DID NOT MAKE THE ONE IN MY SIG I GOT THAT ON PHOTOBUCKET BUT THEN LEANERED HOW AFTER THAT*

step 1: get photoscape

step 2: go in paint

step 3: get a trainer standing on your side and on your opponents side

step 4: get a battle background and put the trainers and background in paint

step 5: get a pokeball flying thru the air in each possion

step 6: put them in paint

step 7: get a pokemon that would be on your side and your opponents

step 8: get 2 hp (health points) (I think) then get the coulers for the full medeum and low and none

step 9: get a exp (experience points) gage and the exp coulers

step 10: get a text bar and pokemon text or just use arile on paint word

step 11: now put the trainers on the battle background

step 12: save it you will have to save after everything you make.

step 13: make you through your ball then save and put the next part of the ball fly asnd get rid of the other and repet till your ball is final part and above the place where your pokemon

step 14: get rid of the top ball then put down your pokemon and your opponents thyen put the exp and hp gages next to them and write there hp draw the lines then couler the exp thing

step 15: then in the text box and write what will you do then give the oppions battle\bag\pokemon\run

step 16: then if battle is what you want then write the attacks and the stats of the selected attacks by drawing a divider line put a > next to your selected attack

example ( in the example the / is relly a lot of spaces): moves

> ember/hiper beam

explosion/mega punch (divider line) fire

pp 15/15

step 17: make them attack or your opponent then change there hp -1 at a time like this

example:

gage: moving backwords slowly

hp: keep the same until done deducking 192/192

when done:

gage: the gage has now stoped and maby with a new couler but what ever couler it is then next to it grey

hp: now new number like this 178/192

step 18: then repete step 15 thru 17 until done

step 19: then do the opponent talking in disbelife that they lost then get your monny if you have a apple comp. then press oppions y it should be a yen sine if not a apple then shift 4 it should look like $ then leave the battle then end it

step 20: make sure you save after every sence then go into photoscape and put each pic in the order you want in gif mode then set the amount of time betwine each slide and watch it play then save it and your done

if you want your person to walk an meet then get a route background and get both trainers overworlds and make them walk to each other then start the battle

hope it helped

Archived