Feel the wrath of the gods

achoi2

They are basically the real cards you get in real life, just showing what they look like in good condition, thats all, if your smart to know all the abilities, use your knowledge of the movie Yu-Gi-Oh! when you look closly, you see that it doesnt say anything about their special abilites, look deeper.

I know what the REAL cards look like in real life. Those aren't the real ones because the passwords aren't in Japanese. THE REAL CARDS PASSWORDS ARE IN JAPANESE.

And the text in The Winged Dragon is Normal NOT Italic.

The color of Slifer is RED not Orange.

And for Obelisk THE PASSWORD just like the rest.

AND I KNOW ALL THE ABILITY'S. AND I KNOW REAL FROM FAKE!

Whoa there! Calm down!

Of course those arn't the real cards. He made them with the card maker. Also, you can't add Japanese characters to the cards. To make Ra yellow, you have to make it a normal monster, and if you make it a normal monster, it will be in italics. If you want to make Slifer look kind of red, you have to make it an effect monster, thus, it will be mostly orange. But it comes kind of close.

Also, I'm sorry the cards on this card maker don't look real enough for you :x

I know what the REAL cards look like in real life. Those aren't the real ones because the passwords aren't in Japanese. THE REAL CARDS PASSWORDS ARE IN JAPANESE.

And the text in The Winged Dragon is Normal NOT Italic.

The color of Slifer is RED not Orange.

And for Obelisk THE PASSWORD just like the rest.

AND I KNOW ALL THE ABILITY'S. AND I KNOW REAL FROM FAKE!

Whoa there! Calm down!

Of course those arn't the real cards. He made them with the card maker. Also' date=' you can't add Japanese characters to the cards. To make Ra yellow, you have to make it a normal monster, and if you make it a normal monster, it will be in italics. If you want to make Slifer look kind of red, you have to make it an effect monster, thus, it will be mostly orange. But it comes kind of close.

Also, I'm sorry the cards on this card maker don't look real enough for you :x

[/quote']

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to let things get out of hand like that.:)

Archived