..--*Darkness Arising*--..

Dr. Evil!

Tell What You Think.....Its my first

Btw, don;'t flame too badly, im a parylazed 12 year old who has nothing better to do XD

All the cards i feature are made up on spot

Rate plz

Here it is!

[spoiler=Chapter 1]My FanFic: The Evil Arising!

Key: Green - Description

Blue - Marco's Move

Red - Jim's move

Double line - New place

Chapter 1!

It was a shining day in Domino City, noting seemed out of place. Small kids running around and duel shops packed to the rafters. But it was not to be...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

??? - Is the plan in place?

Damataeo - Yes, you highness, the plan is in place.

??? - Good. Nothing went wrong?

Damataeo - Maybe....I shouldn't think so....

??? - Maybe......you said...maybe?

Damataeo - Yes, your highness...may-

??? - I hear no maybe....

Damataeo - Ill go check now, shall I?

??? - You better, or else (??? pointed to a charred, black skeleton of his previous servant)

Damataeo - Right away your highness.... (Flames shot up and grasped Damataeo into the ground)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marco was trotting down the street, not giving a care to the world. He was going to go to the Duel Store to see if they had any new Synchro booster sets. Wandering down, some dark clouds appeared along the horizon.

Marco - Looks like rain......Hhmph.

While Marco wasn't looking, a little boy ran into him.

Little Boy - Oi! Watch where your going

Marco - Oh, sorry litle boy,

Little Boy - I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY! I CAN DUEL!

Marco - Okay, you want to take me on?

Little Boy - IM ANGRY, BE PREPARED!

Marco - Ummm....like....whatever!

Marco and the litle boy pulled out their duel disks. Marco's was bigger than the Little Boys, but the Little Boy's had more detail and fancy stuff on it.

Little Boy - Poor boy, yours is plain and simple. Look at mine (He pressed a button and the street turned into a Arena-like stage, with nifty sound effects of people cheering)

Marco - Wow.......

Marco and Little Boy - DUEL!

Marco - Respect your elders, I go first. (Marco drew 6 cards)

First, I play Synchro Summoner (0ATK / 1000DEF / When this card is destroyed in battle, Special Summon one Tuner-Subtype monster from your Deck to the field in ATK mode) in Defense mode, and lay 2 face downs, then end my turn.

Little Boy - Ameteur move.

Marco - Says you.....What is your name?

Little Boy - Dama - Uhh.... I mean Jim

Marco - Uhh, right, well, your move

Jim - OK!

I Summon Germ Soldier (1500ATK/1600DEF/No effect) and activate the spell: Germ Infusion (Continuous/When a "Germ" monster on your side of the field is destroyed, remove it from play to Special Summon one "Germ" monster from your hand). Go! Attack His Synchro Summoner!

Marco - Ha! Since you destroyed this card, I can Special Summon one Tuner Monster from my Deck

Jim - Whats a Tuner monster?

Marco - You will find out.....

Special Summon...Synchro Saboteur(1000ATK / 1000DEF / When this card is Special Summoned during your opponents turn, you can Synchro Summon a Synchro monster from your Extra Deck by removing from play the needed monsters)

To be continued................

[spoiler=charcter bio's]

Marco

Deck : Synchro Support

Bio: A cheery young boy who excels at everything, except getting the girls....

Jim

Deck: germ Infection

Bio: A spoilt, arrogant newbie to dueling,. he usually gets what he wants, even if it is at someone elses demise....

???

Deck: ???

Bio: A wold Taker-over-er, he is well, EVIL!

Damataeo

Deck: Closed Eye's

Bio: Lost to the darkness, he is the current servant of the ???

Archived