A undistinguished agony of failure

Bloodrun

ok, well, I turn 18 tomorrow, and i graduate from highschool, on the 7th

im suppose to feel like, all achieved, and stuff, right?

well im not, i feel like everything that i have accomplished over the 4 years of hell, has gone to waste.

i went into senior year with a *** GPA

and now im coming out of senior year

with a *** GPA

ive gone down in the dumps >.<

and i dont even know how, or why i even let myself slip like that...

all my relatives, think i have achieved so much

they dont know i dont have a 4.0 anymore

they dont even know that i got 7 scholarships, and i turned most of them down.

>.<, something is not right, obviously, but i dont know what it is.

this wasn't made to be a help me, thread, although your welcome to suggest whatever >_>

i just, needed to tell someone, or people, without receiving blame...

O.o.

Wow.

Who would feel stupid after being offered seven scholarships?

I've been turned down for seven.

Lets look at that. 2sick: -7 Bloodrun: 7.

Feel proud; because I'm digging myself a hole to help you out of yours ^_^.

You let yourself slip? If you looked at it, you just put the same input into things, not realizing your potential's grown, or something like that.

It's not really my best area, helping the confused.. But eh.

I just thought it would help you to know that someone else was reading,

and not because it had a heartache title, but because you were the author. =].

Take care, bud.

2sick~.

O.o.

Wow.

You let yourself slip? If you looked at it, you just put the same input into things, not realizing your potential's grown, or something like that.

and not because it had a heartache title, but because you were the author. =].

Take care, bud.

2sick~.

This is sort of like a post where another kid said that he wrote in a high school paper (he was rushed and bullied that day a lot) that he wanted to go into school with a gun and shoot everyone and himself. Instead of anyone talking about it with him, he was banned from school for the end of the year.

You may think, so what? It's the end of school. He now misses his field trip to 6 flags, his parties and he misses the finals, so he gets 0's, which affects his college and he goes to summer school with the bullies.

Back on topic, I'm sure you'll find something to do with your life. Most colleges still have the subject of the job you want to be in, they just might not major in it. You still got a chance to get a good education, just don't think you CAN'T have a good one.

This is sort of like a post where another kid said that he wrote in a high school paper (he was rushed and bullied that day a lot) that he wanted to go into school with a gun and shoot everyone and himself. Instead of anyone talking about it with him, he was banned from school for the end of the year.

You may think, so what? It's the end of school. He now misses his field trip to 6 flags, his parties and he misses the finals, so he gets 0's, which affects his college and he goes to summer school with the bullies.

Back on topic, I'm sure you'll find something to do with your life. Most colleges still have the subject of the job you want to be in, they just might not major in it. You still got a chance to get a good education, just don't think you CAN'T have a good one.

O.o.

Wow.

You let yourself slip? If you looked at it' date=' you just put the same input into things, not realizing your potential's grown, or something like that.

and not because it had a heartache title, but because you were the author. ='].

Take care, bud.

2sick~.

well dang 2sick, i reallly appreciate that comment, i really didnt expect anyone to comment this, except for the occassional yet oftem, spam, and your comments, yours in particular, 2sick, lol actually meant something, and it got me thinking

you right all your comments the same way lol, its just wierd, ^_^

thanks again 2sick

and um, racecar :?

is there um.... something you would like to tell us? lol

wombat, and glasstin, thanks you vetry much ^_^

O.o.

Wow.

You let yourself slip? If you looked at it' date=' you just put the same input into things, not realizing your potential's grown, or something like that.

and not because it had a heartache title, but because you were the author. ='].

Take care, bud.

2sick~.

well dang 2sick, i reallly appreciate that comment, i really didnt expect anyone to comment this, except for the occassional yet oftem, spam, and your comments, yours in particular, 2sick, lol actually meant something, and it got me thinking

you right all your comments the same way lol, its just wierd, ^_^

thanks again 2sick

and um, racecar :?

is there um.... something you would like to tell us? lol

wombat, and glasstin, thanks you vetry much ^_^

u know bloody u can talk to me on aim me and u are in the same boat pretty much but im already out.

hey atleast u got scholar ships all my college funds i have to pay by loans >.< i got for free for 2 years but after words im in det to the man. ive never been truely in det... its a wierd feeling.

Also a 4.0 lmfao wow i wish i had a 3.0. my average this year was 2.9 last year was a 1.5 lmfao. i dont do homework lol

u know bloody u can talk to me on aim me and u are in the same boat pretty much but im already out.

hey atleast u got scholar ships all my college funds i have to pay by loans >.< i got for free for 2 years but after words im in det to the man. ive never been truely in det... its a wierd feeling.

Also a 4.0 lmfao wow i wish i had a 3.0. my average this year was 2.9 last year was a 1.5 lmfao. i dont do homework lol

lol yeah i hear yuh man, a couple of my friends, litterally just, gave up...

and i tried to message you on aim, but im gettin no response >.<

lol yeah i hear yuh man, a couple of my friends, litterally just, gave up...

and i tried to message you on aim, but im gettin no response >.<

Archived