Rise of Neo-Spacians

SushiTheLegend

Interesting, it's an old topic of cards to work on, but I'd like to see what you come up with next. Although, I'd rather see more Neo-Spacians then just a whole pack related around 1-2 cards :lol: But seriously, like to see more.

Man, so many people keep comming on here who actualy have promise to make really great cards, instead of acting like chumps (No offense).

Edit: But you spelt Cacoon wrong, the o between the c's should be an a.

Oh, Janime. Yeah, sometimes I come across some typos on there, but the spelling mistake wasn't your fault. I mean, some of us are pure Grammar Nazi's who are obsessed with grammar being perfect. But that is a great site for info on the series, card lists and stuff.

Edit: Agreed, support cards really help out cards who need them :lol: But really, I'd like to see more.

(AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Holy screem)

Yeah, I use that for help with cards, it even helps me out with my GX Deck Contests.

TO: Rainbow Dragon IS sick, but I only have 2 Carbuncles. But I can't wait for Rainbow DARK Dragon. Awsome cards.

The only other card I started to make but lost the PSD for the card image' date=' was a fusion of Aqua Dolphin and Air Hummingbird called Neo-Spacian Aqua Phoenix.

[/quote']

Well you could always re-make it, it sounds good...

TO: Rainbow Dragon IS sick*, but I only have 2 Carbuncles. But I can't wait for Rainbow DARK Dragon. Awsome cards.

I will murder you in your bed...

I beleive he was using a slang term, meaning that "Rainbow Dragon IS Kickass". And indeed he is.

Neo-Spacian Aqua Phoenix

Effect: Once per turn, by discarding a card from your hand you may destroy one spell/trap card on the field. If you discard a water attribute monster you may destroy two spell/trap cards instead of one.

EDIT: Added Aqua Phoenix to the first post. I figured that only Neos fusions had the returning to deck effect, so I didn't apply it to Aqua Phoenix. I'm also trying to find an image that could be like a Female Clay/Rock Neo-Spacian.

Archived