AQ cards

Roninshinobi

Thank you for displaying the cards. For some reason they kept coming up as Xs for me. Felt the same way with some of the cards. Is there any thing you cold suggest in balancing them out. The magic card I plan on using when I create the other cards for my firends in the Lucian clan. Hence why they are general in their summoning ability.

988273 (That's my DF ID :P )

But nice cards. I've wanted to make some AQ cards before... but I'm way too lazy... THANKS FOR SAVING ME THE TROUBLE! (NOW MAKE MORE!!!!)

but yeah, you should make some DF cards (If you play DF)

But nice cards. I've wanted to make some AQ cards before... but I'm way too lazy... THANKS FOR SAVING ME THE TROUBLE! (NOW MAKE MORE!!!!)

but yeah' date=' you should make some DF cards (If you play DF)

[/quote']

Haven't thought about doing that. Will give it a go some time. Thanks for suggesting it.

Thanks' date=' Yeah I have a DF character. Don't play it as much as AQ though, dispite the improved graphics I like AQ better. My AQ ID is. 23264624 and my highest level DF character ID is 2504470.

[/quote']

Kage Okami.

Your guy pretty much owns my mage. Most of my armor is Thursday's, except my cape T_T, And my strongest weapon is Staff of the Shard.

I'm saving up for a Doom weapon, but I've only got 14k

Haven't thought about doing that. Will give it a go some time. Thanks for suggesting it.

Np, now get working on some more cards!

but yeah' date=' you should make some DF cards (If you play DF)

[/quote']

Battled you in DF. I didnt know you were a lvl 20 somethin'! im only lvl 11 lol!

Archived