Some Cards

xbon

Here are some cards, I'm adding the rest in seperate posts, i had an accident and deleted about 7-10 cards.... >.>

310synchrochipjpgset1mmru8.jpg

protomanjpgset1mmbnset2mt0.jpgdarkchipgifset1mmbnset2mo8.jpg

sorry for blurred image of Dark Chip, the only one i could find was like 1 centimeter of the screen.1157738793mm55b15djpgseuh1.jpgndsmegamanbattle5r5mjpgdq6.jpg

advancedpetredjpgset1mmou8.jpg82982038jpgset1mmbnset2js8.jpg

Sweet I found a way to make my card easier. well upload easier. On the tools page of ImageShack i got an update for mozilla that lets me right click an icon and Upload to Image Shack! If you have fire fox go here: http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=extension

imagephpimagetomahawkcrfx3.jpgaquabeastcrossrockmanfilm0.jpgart009jpgset1mmbnset23foq8.jpgmegamanexezt4.jpglanjpgset1mmbnset23f3f3ph3.jpg

b106255rjpgset1mmbnset2fx9.jpgmegamanmegabusterjpgsetjc8.jpg

1157741727528pxcrossfuscp0.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These cards were cool, but some were a little too strong, like Megaman EX and Megaman Tomahawk Cross and some seemed too weak, like Jack In and P.E.T. I liked the cards and their effects, I could see these cards being usable. I give you a 9/10

I wrote under the card that it should be netnavi type >.> sorry bout that.

Anyways big boy in order to make img go to Imageshack.us and upload ur cards URL or browse ur image there, then on the bottom there is something that shows the URL of the image, copy that, and type for example then end it with It turns out like this

Example: amed2jpgset1mmbnset23f3mf6.jpg

I know, I coulden't find a proper Dark Chip image, and when i did it was so tiny that when it fit the screen it was all blurry and bad. thx for review :)

Oh no... my cards aren't showing! I think i accidently deleted them >.> ... i hate my PC sometimes. Oh well I lost about 7 cards >.< Jack In, Team Up, Character Selection, X BattleChip Barrier and a few more...

I think I have to remake Cross-Fusion megaman, i'll make him a fusion type.

Archived