Simplicity Ninja Final Exam Passed! ^-^ photos SENT !!! Come and look

Guest KAJN

I won't be around tomorrow because I have my final exam coming. I'll send Photo's if they chose me and wish me luck. The exam is all about moves then we move to break dancing and then the History of the ninja so wish me lluck and I hope I'll get a good mark in it.

I won't be around tomorrow because I have my final exam coming. I'll send Photo's if they chose me and wish me luck. The exam is all about moves then we move to break dancing and then the History of the ninja so wish me lluck and I hope I'll get a good mark in it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KAJN

Guest KAJN

^-^ I got a luck machine now. Well guys it's serious time for me so I think I'm going to say this.

To obaid I must protect my way of the ninja!!!.

Guest KAJN

^-^ I got a luck machine now. Well guys it's serious time for me so I think I'm going to say this.

To obaid I must protect my way of the ninja!!!.

Archived