The riddle game

Buffer

okay it's a fairly simple game I'm going to say a riddle you and you figure it out the first one will be easy

[spoiler=[s]first riddle][/s] finished]

two coins (american) add up to 30 cents and one is not a nickle what two coins are they?

[

[spoiler=[s]second riddle][/s] finished]

/ I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What [/am I?

[spoiler=[s]third riddle][/s] finished]

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

[spoiler=[s]fourth riddle][/s] finished]

I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?

[spoiler=[s]fith][/s] finished]

Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

(omg kh refrence :O)

[spoiler=[s]sixth][/s] finished]

What's the only mammal that can't fly that can fly?

[spoiler=[s]sevenith][/s] finished]

Rearrange the letters in the word, "new door", to make one word.

[spoiler=[s]8th][/s] finished]

When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away from you. What am I?

[spoiler=[s]9th][/s] finished]

A heavyset man who works in the butcher's shop is 6'2" tall. what does he weigh?

[spoiler=[s]10th][/s] finished]

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, “that’s nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!” The magician told the kid if he could do that, he’d give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

[spoiler=[s]11th][/s] finished]

Mary’s father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

[spoiler=[s]finnaly the 12th riddle][/s] finished]

If you overtake the last person, then you are…?

[spoiler=[s]unlucky riddle 13][/s] finished]

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

(see the husband is unlucky or is he?)

[spoiler=[s]14][/s] finished]

I turn polar bears white

And I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

And girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

And normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

And make your champagne bubble.

If you squeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

[spoiler=[s]15 and number 15 is a math riddle][/s] finished]

Joe bought a bag of oranges on Monday, and ate a third of them. On Tuesday he ate half of the remaining oranges. On Wednesday he looked in the bag to find he only had two oranges left. How many oranges were originally in the bag?

[spoiler=[s]16][/s] finished]

You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop.

It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimpering man nearby. "Were you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment, the man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine, but there's no reason to be a smartass about it.

Or, perhaps the clever among can see this is the real answer.

[spoiler=[s]17][/s] done]

Many things can create one, it can be of any shape or size, it is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it

[spoiler=[s]18][/s] done]

This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?

[spoiler=[s]19][/s] done]

Tho' I be small, when entire,

Have force to set the world afire;

Take of a letter and t'is clear,

My confines can hold a herd of deer;

Take of another and you'll see,

I once held all humanity.

[spoiler=[s]20][/s] done]

A voice said to you "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With your lightning quick arithmatic you calculated that if you sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all you would be a millionare. Doing the correct math, how is that possible?

[spoiler=[s]21][/s] done]

A muder had been suspected but the police did not know how the man had been killed since there had been no windows no doors no chairs no desks the was only a puddle left on the floor in the mans house and the man had been hung by a rope in the middle of the floor and underneth him hangin was a puddle .how did the man reach the ceiling with no promt to get hung up on the celing and why was there a puddle?

[spoiler=[s]22][/s] done]

What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?

[spoiler=[s]23][/s] done]

The maker does not want it.The buyer does not need it.The user can not see it.What is it?

[spoiler=[s]24][/s]]

What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level.

[spoiler=[s]25][/s]]

What force and strength

can not get through,

I with a gentle touch can do,

and many in the streets would stand,

were I not as a friend in hand.

[spoiler=[s]26][/s]]

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

[spoiler=27]

What two words have thousands of letters in them?

[spoiler=winners]

dark kale

Clariex (x19)

Monohawks

Umbra (x2)

Jedi Prowapod

Mikaeo

ultimateryan

[spoiler=winning banner]

RGW.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay it's a fairly simple game I'm going to say a riddle you and you figure it out the first one will be easy

[spoiler=[s]first riddle][/s] finished]

two coins (american) add up to 30 cents and one is not a nickle what two coins are they?

[

[spoiler=[s]second riddle][/s] finished]

/ I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift & drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What [/am I?

[spoiler=[s]third riddle][/s] finished]

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

[spoiler=[s]fourth riddle][/s] finished]

I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?

[spoiler=[s]fith][/s] finished]

Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, A tear to your eye, Or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

(omg kh refrence :O)

[spoiler=[s]sixth][/s] finished]

What's the only mammal that can't fly that can fly?

[spoiler=[s]sevenith][/s] finished]

Rearrange the letters in the word, "new door", to make one word.

[spoiler=[s]8th][/s] finished]

When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away from you. What am I?

[spoiler=[s]9th][/s] finished]

A heavyset man who works in the butcher's shop is 6'2" tall. what does he weigh?

[spoiler=[s]10th][/s] finished]

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, “that’s nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no type of equipment or air pockets!” The magician told the kid if he could do that, he’d give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

[spoiler=[s]11th][/s] finished]

Mary’s father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

[spoiler=[s]finnaly the 12th riddle][/s] finished]

If you overtake the last person, then you are…?

[spoiler=[s]unlucky riddle 13][/s] finished]

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

(see the husband is unlucky or is he?)

[spoiler=[s]14][/s] finished]

I turn polar bears white

And I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee

And girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid

And normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown

And make your champagne bubble.

If you squeeze me, I'll pop.

If you look at me, you'll pop.

[spoiler=[s]15 and number 15 is a math riddle][/s] finished]

Joe bought a bag of oranges on Monday, and ate a third of them. On Tuesday he ate half of the remaining oranges. On Wednesday he looked in the bag to find he only had two oranges left. How many oranges were originally in the bag?

[spoiler=[s]16][/s] finished]

You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop.

It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimpering man nearby. "Were you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment, the man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine, but there's no reason to be a smartass about it.

Or, perhaps the clever among can see this is the real answer.

[spoiler=[s]17][/s] done]

Many things can create one, it can be of any shape or size, it is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it

[spoiler=[s]18][/s] done]

This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?

[spoiler=[s]19][/s] done]

Tho' I be small, when entire,

Have force to set the world afire;

Take of a letter and t'is clear,

My confines can hold a herd of deer;

Take of another and you'll see,

I once held all humanity.

[spoiler=[s]20][/s] done]

A voice said to you "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With your lightning quick arithmatic you calculated that if you sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all you would be a millionare. Doing the correct math, how is that possible?

[spoiler=[s]21][/s] done]

A muder had been suspected but the police did not know how the man had been killed since there had been no windows no doors no chairs no desks the was only a puddle left on the floor in the mans house and the man had been hung by a rope in the middle of the floor and underneth him hangin was a puddle .how did the man reach the ceiling with no promt to get hung up on the celing and why was there a puddle?

[spoiler=[s]22][/s] done]

What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?

[spoiler=[s]23][/s] done]

The maker does not want it.The buyer does not need it.The user can not see it.What is it?

[spoiler=[s]24][/s]]

What types of words are these: Madam, civic, eye, level.

[spoiler=[s]25][/s]]

What force and strength

can not get through,

I with a gentle touch can do,

and many in the streets would stand,

were I not as a friend in hand.

[spoiler=[s]26][/s]]

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

[spoiler=27]

What two words have thousands of letters in them?

[spoiler=winners]

dark kale

Clariex (x19)

Monohawks

Umbra (x2)

Jedi Prowapod

Mikaeo

ultimateryan

[spoiler=winning banner]

RGW.jpg

Archived