Galactik Football - Cryptic Cup

Luna Diviner

This has nothing to do with Yugioh so if rules state this is in the wrong place, then move it. I know alot of people may dislike/or may have not heard of Galactik Football but please give this fan-fic a chance, it is unique and I hope you enjoy it.

Prologue

Galactik Football Cup Final, Snow Kids versus Xenons.

The Akillian Cafe was filled with many spectators, all-cheering on the Snow Kids! If they win this year it will be there third consecutive win but things looked dim as the Xenon's star player, Wyrrne had the ball.

Wyrrne meandered out of D'jok's path and slid out of Tia's way but help was at hand. Rocket stood silent for a few seconds, replenishing his energy but in a matter of seconds a thick blue mist engulfed him. Rocket tore across the field, heading for Wyrrne - the star Xenon's player was not the sight in Rocket's eyes but the ball was.

Wyrrne looked at Rocket and ran towards him. What was he doing? He was running the wrong way.

"What a strange move by Wyrrne!” stated Callie.

A sleek red cloak shrouded Wyrnne, he ran past Rocket - who suddenly froze. It was the Heat of Xenon, the most powerful flux in the Galaxy. But the true mystery was why Wyrrne was running towards his own goal.

Wyrrne pelted the ball towards his goal - it created a dent in the upper post and then it rebounded towards the opposite direction to that of the way Wyrrne was previously going. Wyrrne jumped into the air and performed a back-flip whilst the ball was inches above him and as he turned he kicked the ball towards the other goal but the Snow Kids were awarded with a sudden stroke of luck, their were only 1.7 seconds left of the match. The ball was fast but not fast enough, just as it was less than a nanometre away from the line, it dematerialised.

"Wow, the Snow Kids did it again!" proclaimed Callie Mystie.

"Go, Snow, Go!" wailed the fans as the cup slowly drifted down to the centre of the pitch.

D'jok grabbed hold of the cup and the team began celebrating.

Tia stretched her arm out, "I can't believe we won again, Rocket." but there was no reply, "Rocket...Rocket!" cried Tia. Tia turned around to look for Rocket; he was still in the same position as when he was about to take the ball of Wyrrne, he was still frozen, maybe because of the Heat of Xenon or maybe by shock.

Tia ran towards Rocket, "Come on Rocket" she feigned, "Please Rocket just pull yourself together!" she cried as she pulled on his sleeve.

Sometime later, "What is going on? This is the third time we've lost Rocket and he may be a star player but we need newer, better and more passionate players!" cried Aarch.

"What does that mean, coach?" asked Ahito.

"It means, there will be tryouts coming up pretty soon - so if you see yourself in the Snow Kids, then I guess you make a date for you diaries." replied Aarch.

The team gasped, what did Arch mean by tryouts, was his lust for victory so strong that he would even leave his former team or were they truly as bad as he made them seem? It could not be, could it? They had just won the Galactik Football cup or was it a fluke?

Chapter 1 - The Tryouts

Chapter 1 - The Tryouts

Rocket was sitting in his room, he felt tense and angered and yet sad. He was a good player, great in fact but why had he been the weakest link? He knew that he was not able shake away the effect the Heat of Xenon had on him but weren't his other matches anything to prove? Suddenly, the door slid open and Tia walked into the room. "Rocket are you alright?" she asked.

"I don't know! Without this team I have nothing!" he proclaimed.

"You have me." Tia replied seductively.

She walked over to him and brushed her lips against his.

The door slid open again and Thran ran inside, "Aarch says that both of you must come to the holotrainer, the tryouts are today!"

A few hours later, the Snow Kids and a few other kids were in the training room, one by one they were being pushed to their limits inside the holotrainer.

"Number 47!" cried Arch.

A small green-eyed, pink-haired girl walked into the holotrainer. She was at the centre of the field, astounded by the holotrainer. Clamp began pressing a small blue button and scrolled down on a list and clicked on the third option. A clone of Sinned appeared in front of the girl, the clone laughed at her for her size but she retorted and pulled her tongue out at him. In most cases that would be a pretty useless comeback but the clone grunted. The centre of the field opened up and a small white ball shot up into the sky.

Sinned ran forward with his leg out, about to pull the ball to himself but the small girl quickly raced forward and she clashed with Sinned. The clone began to get annoyed, clouds of thick black smoke engulfed his leg but the girl began to use the breath. The blue and black lights began to circle each other and then the ball flew up into the air. The girl jumped into the sky and kicked the ball but just before the ball reached the goal a clone of Kernor appeared in the goal. Sinedd teleported leaving a cloud of black smoke behind and reappeared in front of the ball. Amazingly, the three fluxes combined creating a triangle of immense power; so powerful the goals began groaning against the immense pressure of the powerful mixture of fluxes. It was her chance! The girl quickly kicked the ball and flipped over Sinned and Kernor and kicked the ball whilst sideways - in the sky! "That's why you should never mess with Sarah!" she called at the disappointed clones.

Hundreds more people participated in the tryouts but it was time for the last person to take the test. "Number 399!" growled Arch.

A medium height, dark-haired boy walked into the holotrainer. Clamp scrolled down the screen and clicked on the 8th option. A clone of Wyrrne appeared on the field, Rocket gasped, "Was this new person going to take his place?”

The boy ran past Wyrrne and stole the ball from him and ran towards the goal but Wyrrne ran and began using the Heat of Xenon but the boy closed his eyes and continued running. A small black net was located in the sky no bigger and no smaller than the ball, just the right size. The boy kicked the ball and watched it curl into the air and into the black net. At first he could not feel it but swirling around his body was a light blue energy, the Breath!

"You're all very good, wait a few minutes and I will tell everyone the outcome."

Rocket grunted, "It's obvious that number 399 is going to in the team!"

"Don't sweat it Rocket if he's in the team you'll be in there with him!" said Tia reassuringly.

"OK everyone this has been a very hard decision I've had to make but here are the chosen players, firstly, I choose Ace!" the dark-haired boy (also known as number 399) walked up to Aarch and thanked him.

"I knew it!" exclaimed Rocket.

"Now secondly I choose Haruko!" a blue-haired boy that seemed like he was from an Asian background jumped in the air with excitement.

"I hope he doesn't take my place!" laughed Thran.

"Now I choose Thran!"

Thran sighed as the pressure had been lifted.

"Now I choose Sarah! Said Aarch.

The pink-haired girl jumped with excitement.

"Three more to go!" said D'jok.

"D'jok!" cried Arch.

"I'm in, I'm in! Yes, I made the team. I can't believe I'm a Snow Kid!” Micro-Ice gave him a funny look, "I mean of course I'm a Snow Kid, how could I not be?" said D'jok.

"Well now that that's over, I choose Tia!"

Rocket congratulated Tia for making the team.

"Finally this person was originally the first on my mind to be of the team but after hard work and devotion he really proved that he cared, Rocket! If you didn't get chosen, don't let it get you down, we may still needs subs but for now I will go with this team."

A few days later the new team were sitting in the lounge, "I've finally chosen the team line up, in goal, Haruko. Sarah and Thran in defence. Rocket and Ace in midfield and D'jok and Tia as strikers."

"Shouldn't I be forward, coach?" asked Sarah.

"You have great control over the Breath and I believe you could do a lot for our defences."

"Yes coach!"

Meanwhile, "What do you think of the new team line-up Nork?" asked Callie.

"Well it's a pretty risky move to play with four new players but I've heard two of them have already mastered the Breath. Now a word from our sponsor."

"Get ready for the greatest match in history, Technoid V9 versus The New All stars! Woowamboo from the Wambas. From the Rykers there will be Kernor. Warren from the Lightings. Wyrrne from the Xenon's. Rocket from the Snow Kids. Katashi from the Samurais. Sinned from the Shadows!"

"What I'm in the All-star match? " Cried Rocket.

"Yes this time you're the real thing not a replacement!" said Tia.

D'jok grunted unhappily as he heard Rocket has once again crushed his dreams, jealousy was a powerful thing but Rocket did not suspect anything.

"And the lucky person to coach the team will be...Artegor Nexus!"

The team began comforting Aarch for his loss. But somewhere in the galaxy trouble was at hand.

This has nothing to do with Yugioh so if rules state this is in the wrong place, then move it. I know alot of people may dislike/or may have not heard of Galactik Football but please give this fan-fic a chance, it is unique and I hope you enjoy it.

Prologue

Galactik Football Cup Final, Snow Kids versus Xenons.

The Akillian Cafe was filled with many spectators, all-cheering on the Snow Kids! If they win this year it will be there third consecutive win but things looked dim as the Xenon's star player, Wyrrne had the ball.

Wyrrne meandered out of D'jok's path and slid out of Tia's way but help was at hand. Rocket stood silent for a few seconds, replenishing his energy but in a matter of seconds a thick blue mist engulfed him. Rocket tore across the field, heading for Wyrrne - the star Xenon's player was not the sight in Rocket's eyes but the ball was.

Wyrrne looked at Rocket and ran towards him. What was he doing? He was running the wrong way.

"What a strange move by Wyrrne!” stated Callie.

A sleek red cloak shrouded Wyrnne, he ran past Rocket - who suddenly froze. It was the Heat of Xenon, the most powerful flux in the Galaxy. But the true mystery was why Wyrrne was running towards his own goal.

Wyrrne pelted the ball towards his goal - it created a dent in the upper post and then it rebounded towards the opposite direction to that of the way Wyrrne was previously going. Wyrrne jumped into the air and performed a back-flip whilst the ball was inches above him and as he turned he kicked the ball towards the other goal but the Snow Kids were awarded with a sudden stroke of luck, their were only 1.7 seconds left of the match. The ball was fast but not fast enough, just as it was less than a nanometre away from the line, it dematerialised.

"Wow, the Snow Kids did it again!" proclaimed Callie Mystie.

"Go, Snow, Go!" wailed the fans as the cup slowly drifted down to the centre of the pitch.

D'jok grabbed hold of the cup and the team began celebrating.

Tia stretched her arm out, "I can't believe we won again, Rocket." but there was no reply, "Rocket...Rocket!" cried Tia. Tia turned around to look for Rocket; he was still in the same position as when he was about to take the ball of Wyrrne, he was still frozen, maybe because of the Heat of Xenon or maybe by shock.

Tia ran towards Rocket, "Come on Rocket" she feigned, "Please Rocket just pull yourself together!" she cried as she pulled on his sleeve.

Sometime later, "What is going on? This is the third time we've lost Rocket and he may be a star player but we need newer, better and more passionate players!" cried Aarch.

"What does that mean, coach?" asked Ahito.

"It means, there will be tryouts coming up pretty soon - so if you see yourself in the Snow Kids, then I guess you make a date for you diaries." replied Aarch.

The team gasped, what did Arch mean by tryouts, was his lust for victory so strong that he would even leave his former team or were they truly as bad as he made them seem? It could not be, could it? They had just won the Galactik Football cup or was it a fluke?

Chapter 1 - The Tryouts

Chapter 1 - The Tryouts

Rocket was sitting in his room, he felt tense and angered and yet sad. He was a good player, great in fact but why had he been the weakest link? He knew that he was not able shake away the effect the Heat of Xenon had on him but weren't his other matches anything to prove? Suddenly, the door slid open and Tia walked into the room. "Rocket are you alright?" she asked.

"I don't know! Without this team I have nothing!" he proclaimed.

"You have me." Tia replied seductively.

She walked over to him and brushed her lips against his.

The door slid open again and Thran ran inside, "Aarch says that both of you must come to the holotrainer, the tryouts are today!"

A few hours later, the Snow Kids and a few other kids were in the training room, one by one they were being pushed to their limits inside the holotrainer.

"Number 47!" cried Arch.

A small green-eyed, pink-haired girl walked into the holotrainer. She was at the centre of the field, astounded by the holotrainer. Clamp began pressing a small blue button and scrolled down on a list and clicked on the third option. A clone of Sinned appeared in front of the girl, the clone laughed at her for her size but she retorted and pulled her tongue out at him. In most cases that would be a pretty useless comeback but the clone grunted. The centre of the field opened up and a small white ball shot up into the sky.

Sinned ran forward with his leg out, about to pull the ball to himself but the small girl quickly raced forward and she clashed with Sinned. The clone began to get annoyed, clouds of thick black smoke engulfed his leg but the girl began to use the breath. The blue and black lights began to circle each other and then the ball flew up into the air. The girl jumped into the sky and kicked the ball but just before the ball reached the goal a clone of Kernor appeared in the goal. Sinedd teleported leaving a cloud of black smoke behind and reappeared in front of the ball. Amazingly, the three fluxes combined creating a triangle of immense power; so powerful the goals began groaning against the immense pressure of the powerful mixture of fluxes. It was her chance! The girl quickly kicked the ball and flipped over Sinned and Kernor and kicked the ball whilst sideways - in the sky! "That's why you should never mess with Sarah!" she called at the disappointed clones.

Hundreds more people participated in the tryouts but it was time for the last person to take the test. "Number 399!" growled Arch.

A medium height, dark-haired boy walked into the holotrainer. Clamp scrolled down the screen and clicked on the 8th option. A clone of Wyrrne appeared on the field, Rocket gasped, "Was this new person going to take his place?”

The boy ran past Wyrrne and stole the ball from him and ran towards the goal but Wyrrne ran and began using the Heat of Xenon but the boy closed his eyes and continued running. A small black net was located in the sky no bigger and no smaller than the ball, just the right size. The boy kicked the ball and watched it curl into the air and into the black net. At first he could not feel it but swirling around his body was a light blue energy, the Breath!

"You're all very good, wait a few minutes and I will tell everyone the outcome."

Rocket grunted, "It's obvious that number 399 is going to in the team!"

"Don't sweat it Rocket if he's in the team you'll be in there with him!" said Tia reassuringly.

"OK everyone this has been a very hard decision I've had to make but here are the chosen players, firstly, I choose Ace!" the dark-haired boy (also known as number 399) walked up to Aarch and thanked him.

"I knew it!" exclaimed Rocket.

"Now secondly I choose Haruko!" a blue-haired boy that seemed like he was from an Asian background jumped in the air with excitement.

"I hope he doesn't take my place!" laughed Thran.

"Now I choose Thran!"

Thran sighed as the pressure had been lifted.

"Now I choose Sarah! Said Aarch.

The pink-haired girl jumped with excitement.

"Three more to go!" said D'jok.

"D'jok!" cried Arch.

"I'm in, I'm in! Yes, I made the team. I can't believe I'm a Snow Kid!” Micro-Ice gave him a funny look, "I mean of course I'm a Snow Kid, how could I not be?" said D'jok.

"Well now that that's over, I choose Tia!"

Rocket congratulated Tia for making the team.

"Finally this person was originally the first on my mind to be of the team but after hard work and devotion he really proved that he cared, Rocket! If you didn't get chosen, don't let it get you down, we may still needs subs but for now I will go with this team."

A few days later the new team were sitting in the lounge, "I've finally chosen the team line up, in goal, Haruko. Sarah and Thran in defence. Rocket and Ace in midfield and D'jok and Tia as strikers."

"Shouldn't I be forward, coach?" asked Sarah.

"You have great control over the Breath and I believe you could do a lot for our defences."

"Yes coach!"

Meanwhile, "What do you think of the new team line-up Nork?" asked Callie.

"Well it's a pretty risky move to play with four new players but I've heard two of them have already mastered the Breath. Now a word from our sponsor."

"Get ready for the greatest match in history, Technoid V9 versus The New All stars! Woowamboo from the Wambas. From the Rykers there will be Kernor. Warren from the Lightings. Wyrrne from the Xenon's. Rocket from the Snow Kids. Katashi from the Samurais. Sinned from the Shadows!"

"What I'm in the All-star match? " Cried Rocket.

"Yes this time you're the real thing not a replacement!" said Tia.

D'jok grunted unhappily as he heard Rocket has once again crushed his dreams, jealousy was a powerful thing but Rocket did not suspect anything.

"And the lucky person to coach the team will be...Artegor Nexus!"

The team began comforting Aarch for his loss. But somewhere in the galaxy trouble was at hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived