The Official YCM XBOX 360 Game Thread

Hioco

Hi this thread is for experianced and non experianced gamers who like to talk about all games...

i created this thread because the xbox 360 and the ps3 is getting a lot better at it's graphics and i have also heard that there are a lot of new games coming out for all consoles (well all new anyway lol) and well i created this thread so that people can talk about them.

So the latest and Greatest games out are (or coming out)

Xbox 360

GTA IV

This game is an origonal as it has had very many games of the same type of the same games(GTA). This game is brilliant to play about in and is fun if you like to go blow people up or just shoot for you life and other stuff like police chases (car or foot) or just do the missiona and still have fun. But the bad thing i thing about GTA is that it's just the same thing all over again but they make it better each time. What i'm saying is that when you play GTA San Andreas you can do the same thing in GTA IV as you can in San Andreas because you just go round killing people and doing missions it's just the same game but with a different setting and a different character >_>. But like i said if you do like shooter games and you have no mercy go on buy this awsome new game you will enjoy it.

The Incredible Hulk

I have plenty of reviews and seen many screenshots and my what a game. This game is a lot like spiderman 2 and 3 where you can roam the streets clearing off police or kiling bad guys. Now this game is based around kids and one of their favorite and as quoted from Gamespot "We Play Hulk, Hulk smash Hulk fun" and yes that is from one of the game reviews i read. Now like i said in the GTA IV review it's got to be your type of game so you can play it so if you dont like getting shot at all of the time and hate climbing and jumping high then i'm sorry but this game is not the game for you. It is now available to buy and because i have already got it i have to say it is a fun game with missions you can evoid or do the choice is yours as you play as one of the greatest superheroes known to man.

Enemy Territory Quake Wars

As a fan of multiplayer games i have to say this game is an awsome online game. It has the guns the equipment and the panic feeling you get when you are getting shot at lol. But this game maybe a brilliant online game but i mean it lacks single player campaign it has very bad textures and ground. You can't customize your player and it is very overpriced. It has been out on the PC for some time now and i have been playing it a lot with some friends from school and we all thought it was The best multiplayer game ever to come out on PC. And well now that it has come out on Xbox 360 it's like show me something new give us more customization options or have some upgrades once in a while lol. But due to it being overpriced lots and lots of people are having second thoughs about this game as they may not have online internet access >_> But if i were to give a rating i would probably give it a 7/10 for online awsomeness lol.

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit

Now this game looks and sounds awsome with it's stunning graphics and it's exiting gameplay. Now from what i have heard it's going to get released on the 10th of June so this is not going to be a long wait. Now hearing from all of my friends they can't wait either but as of course the are bad DBZ fans (i mean bad as in really likes DBZ) but me myself have only ever seen 1 episode and never got what i meant lol. But yes from reading reviews watching video clips and looking at screenshots this game looks jam packed with lots of great playable characters and hundreds of attacks to be used (with ureal effects used like flames coming out of hands and is it transforming?? Lol). By what i have been reading this game is gonna be a little bit like tekken (the fighting way not the attacks and effects lol) but yes and there is said to be lots of really cool arena's to choose one and i have looked at a screenshot of one arena in the sky and i have to say it does look awsome.

Lego Indiana Jones

Not that Lego has conquered galaxies from far far away (Star Wars) they have moved to another place in the past to a time when there was indiana jones lol. Now this game (the trilogy) lets you relive the scenes from all 3 movies and puts a bit more fun into the games this time. Now if you don't like puzzle solving funny games please don't read on as it talks about a funny game lol. Anyway like lego starwars this is also a puzzle solver with light combat and platforming elements. But beware this time these puzzles will mees with your mind like never before as they have made all of the puzzles more challenging and a little more fun. Now most of the time you may be stood there trying to unlock a random door or you might try to climb over a pit of snakes but none of the situations are too harsh and never will they get you to throw your controller at your 360 and then blow it all up (lol). Now every level will have something new in it and may get puzzeling and will get you on your tip toes (so stay alert).

UEFA EURO 2008

Now if you are into football (or as americans call it soccer) then this is really the game for you. This game is so realistic that when you score it's like MAN UTD winning the champoins leauge all over again lol. But beware as the difficultes get harder and harder and the game modes are faster and faster and one game mode lets you try out for your captains armband. Basicly that means create a player and then get his stats up so he can be the greatest and then get him to be the captain of your country. But it does have to reccomended that when you are playing your first match and you aren't used to Football games please keep the difficulty on easy or you will be in for a shock as you will get scored on all of the time. But the game itself is very similar to Fifa 08 and does have the same buttons and the same way all of the players run you know that sort of thing. Oh and the online multiplayer on this game is more challenging than ever as you can take part in a meta game that will tally up the performance of the various European nations throughout the tournament, with daily prizes for those who perform best.

Mew 101's Reviews and new games

BANJO KAZOOIE: NUTS & BOLTS

Systems: Xbox 360

Developer: Rare

Publisher: Microsoft

Release Date: November

Fans of the Banjo-Kazooie series will be surprised to find that Banjo-Kazooie 3 is neither what you anticipated nor expected. Even I assumed the newest Banjo to be a cooperative platformer starring Banjo & Kazooie, a cartoony bear & bird. That is not the case. This is Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Why Nuts & Bolts? Check it out...

Developer Rare (Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata) is making this game so diffrent you have to get your hands on it to grasp the concept. There is no co-op, the graphics are better, but craziest of all... the traditional platforming elements are almost completly gone. What Rare has done with Banjo-Kazooie is transfer the traditional platforming elements of the game into creating & driving vehicles.

PLAY. CREATE. DRIVE.

Much like the motto of LittleBigPlanet-Play. Create. Share.-the newest Banjo-Kazooie is all about playing, creating, & driving. But cars aren't the only vehicles you can create. Boats, planes, helecopters...Unidentfied Flying Objects...it's all up to you.

BIG SURPRIS, EH?

The vechicle creating thing was a huge surprise, but this shouldn't be for Banjo-Kazooie fans:

Gruntilda the Witch is mucking things up again & Banjo still colects Music Notes to unlock golden puzzle Jiggies & fight the power. Like before, you must do diffrent tasks to collect all 99 or 100 Jiggies.

He will post more when he finds them

Clan Centre

This centre is for clans and clan members only. If you want to put up your clan please fill out this for

Clan Name:

Your Name:

Games You Compete on:

How many members you have:

Clans

SES

SSC XxassasinxX GOW Clan Leader (Me)

Gears of war, Cod 4, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Over 30 Members

We are currently up for a match on gears of war if you want to play i will play for nothing just call it a friendly lol

WIG

Sam

CoD4, GTA4, Halo 3.

8 members

Game Swapping

Here you may put up a game you want to trade or sell.

Just post them in the thread and i am sure to put them up when i am on ^_^

Upcoming Games (Discuss)

Here i will post what you have posted about games that re coming up in a couple of months or just games that are due out sometime soon.

Games Coming Up

Gears Of War 2

Ninja Gaiden II

Fallout 3

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Fable 2

Resident Evil 5

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Dead Space

Alone in the Drak

Skate 2

Ghostbusters

Prince of persia

Supreme Commander

Unreal Tournament 3

Red Faction: Guerrilla

I'll be sure too add any other games we all discuss.

XBOX Live Updates

Here we can post all new map packs and everything all latest to the Xbox Live Marketplace

Map Packs

COD 4 New maps

Halo 3 Legendary Map packs

Old Gears of war map pack (future weapons is the name of the company... i think lol)

Demo's

Kung Fu Panda (lol it's well funny)

Others

Here any others that don't fall into the first 2 catagories they will get posted up here ^_^

Fan Art

All sigs custom images and so on created by you can be posted and will be put into a spoiler of your things for people to admire and also use (with the creators permission of course)

[align=center]BANJO KAZOOIE: NUTS & BOLTS

Systems: Xbox 360

Developer: Rare

Publisher: Microsoft

Release Date: November

Fans of the Banjo-Kazooie series will be surprised to find that Banjo-Kazooie 3 is neither what you anticipated nor expected. Even I assumed the newest Banjo to be a cooperative platformer starring Banjo & Kazooie, a cartoony bear & bird. That is not the case. This is Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Why Nuts & Bolts? Check it out...

Developer Rare (Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata) is making this game so diffrent you have to get your hands on it to grasp the concept. There is no co-op, the graphics are better, but craziest of all... the traditional platforming elements are almost completly gone. What Rare has done with Banjo-Kazooie is transfer the traditional platforming elements of the game into creating & driving vehicles.

PLAY. CREATE. DRIVE.

Much like the motto of LittleBigPlanet-Play. Create. Share.-the newest Banjo-Kazooie is all about playing, creating, & driving. But cars aren't the only vehicles you can create. Boats, planes, helecopters...Unidentfied Flying Objects...it's all up to you.

BIG SURPRIS, EH?

The vechicle creating thing was a huge surprise, but this shouldn't be for Banjo-Kazooie fans:

Gruntilda the Witch is mucking things up again & Banjo still colects Music Notes to unlock golden puzzle Jiggies & fight the power. Like before, you must do diffrent tasks to collect all 99 or 100 Jiggies.[/align]

Archived