Hello!

Bal Lance

I'm Bal Lance. Bal for short. Obviously a pun of the word Balance, I turned into a first/last name thing.

Hm... this may sound "odd" but I ctually don't play yugioh anymore... (Some random forumer: HOLY **** why is he on this forum!? :shock: *explodes*) But I used to be a HUGE fan. I'll still play a yugioh video game where you play the cards, (I <3 video games), I'll still play if someone has a (good) deck for me, etc. but I don't have my cards anymore. I still know EVERYTHING about yugioh... (at least basic playing rules... might have forgotten a few tornament rules like forbidden and limited cards, but who the heck EVER remembers all of those?!) I mainly joined for the card maker, which might I say is AWESOME.

----

Off-yugioh/forum related:

I love video games, TV, RPGs, forums, Dragons, and have an over active imagination*

I live on pieland, a giant floating island that constantly moves from place to place in the earth's lower atmoshphere. (Im don't like to reveal specifics in my location, but I guess you people are trustable... I live in pieland, in the middle of the outskirts of somewhere, nowhere.)

*VERY overactive. When I was 7, I thought their were vampire ghosts with heads and arms but no bodies (looking much like haunters, the pokemon) that live under my bed. Then, I was so imaginate, eventually I made friends with them and talked with them. I'm serious. Of course they were all in my head. (BUT IT WAS STILL CREEPY!)

Any questions about me I will either answer politly, or say "NONE OF YO BEES WAX!" Thank You.

Amperestunde, Brunnen dann, Willkommen zu den fourms und halten alle Hände, Beine, Füße, Greifer, tentacles und andere Anhänge innerhalb des beweglichen Trägers ständig, weniger verlieren Sie ihn in einem gory Unfall mit „flaumigem“

(Ah, well then, welcome to the fourms, and keep all hands, legs, feet, claws, tentacles and other appendages inside the moving vehicle at all times, less you lose it in a gory accident with "Fluffy", in German.)

(But seriously, welcome and have fun, and don't spam, kids, or else the coppers will be chasin' ya down.)

Tkill93: Yes, most, if not all, of us are pretty weird, and crazy, at the same time. So wherever you are on the fourms, keep your helmet on at all times.

Archived